Chapter 1

-Celeste view-

Nervously, I stood outside Kirigir's door, letter in hand, feeling the previous confidence I had melt away, anxiety taking its place. Gathing my thoughts, I put my hand onto her door. If worst comes to worst you could always say it was just a lie. Gently, I knock on her door three times. I step back as the door handle turns. Wait, if I'm going to tell her, why do I have a letter? Goddammit, this was a stupid idea. I shove the letter up my sleeve and re-gain my composer as Kirigiri opened the door. I took a deep breath. "May I come inside?" "Um, ok?" She stepped back, opening the door more.

 I stepped inside and looked around a bit. The room was very blank, almost as if she never really stayed in it. The was nothing but a notebook, a glass of water, and a framed picture on her desk. Her bed wasn't made, but there weren't clothes all over it. The room wasn't messy, but it wasn't neat. She walked over to her bed, sitting down. I join her.

 "So, what did you want to talk to me about?" She looked so tired. Bags that I had never noticed were forming under her eyes. "I have a confession to make." I look her dead in the eyes. Her pretty gray-blue eyes. "Kyoko Kirigiri, I am in love with you." Once again my poker face had saved me. If I hadn't gambled for my whole life I would most definitely be noticeably nervous. I looked at her. She looked- surprised. And happy? Her face was red. "R-Really? You- you weren't dared to do this or anything?" I let a little smile creep onto my face. "Really." I put my hands over hers. "Well, what about you?"