Giorno Kujo

Everything that happened after the battle with DIO in Egypt seems to go in a blur.

At one second Jotaro saved his grandpa using DIO's blood, and in a sudden he is skipping through that stupid vampire's diary, and burns it with the lighter in his pocket. Another second he is in the mansion, looking through the demolished building.

In a few moments he realized that his arms had a black haired toddler hugging tightly at him, eyes red and puffy obviously from crying a lot, but only sniffles quietly in front of the teen. Jotaro thought that with his resting bitch face and tall stature, all children would find him scary and broke into a cry, but not this toddler though. Somehow, he looks like he is taken care of properly with his clean clothes, and what is a baby doing in DIO's mansion anyways? Knowing he can't get any answers immediately, he tries to pass the toddler to the Speedwagon Foundation team of doctors that arrived at the scene to check if the kid is alright, but stops when the little fist grabs tightly on his black coat.

"Let go."

The kid didn't let go at all and he sighs, beckons the doctors to approach them and they check on the kid sitting on his lap. If his grandfather sees this, he will surely make fun of him for the rest of his lif-

"Mr Kujo, Mr Joestar tells us to inform you to go to the hospital whenever you are ready."

Eager to get out from the streets that reminded him of the life and death battle earlier, he nods and enters a vehicle, where he is still carrying the toddler.

*************************************************************************

It seems only Kakyoin Noriaki got the worst out of everyone, where he is still in a coma after tons of surgeries done on him. Avdol and Iggy have already woken up, although Avdol had both his arms cut off while Iggy suffered quite a number of bone fractures with a missing leg. His grandpa insisted that everything will be alright, where they can get prosthetic limbs, just like himself, boasting about the technology Speedwagon Foundation has. Polnareff on the other hand only escaped with some wounds and bruises that are not life threatening at all, and all that's left to do here is to figure out who the kid is, where he somehow let him go and is sleeping in an empty bed in Kakyoin's room.

The door of the ward opens, revealing a flustered Speedwagon agent and he whispers something to Mr Joestar, where his eyes widened in surprise and he almost shouts his usual 'oh my god' but he resisted as he didn't want to wake the sleeping child or possibly disrupted Kakyoin. He then looks at his grandson and points to the door, and Jotaro grunts while standing up, eager to talk outside. The moment the door closes, the agent tells them in a hushed voice, "we interrogated one of DIO's agents named Terrance T D'arby and he got really flustered when we told him about the unknown boy found in the mansion. He keeps shouting about how bad our situation is if we ever lay a hand on the 'young master', and when we asked more about this 'young master', he scoffed and said that he is the son of Lord DIO."

If Jotaro is drinking, he would definitely spit out anything in his mouth. Then a realization hits his mind and he enters the room, looks at the kid and checks on his shoulder, a familiar star shaped birthmark on his pale skin. His grandfather seems to have entered after him and sees the birthmark, and grins, "looks like we got a new family member."

He knows that this kid is human, since he didn't disintegrate under the sunlight that is illuminating the whole room. Still, what is DIO thinking raising a child? Did he plan to conquer the world through this son of his if he ever gets defeated? But he didn't seem the type to think he would be killed during their battle earlier, boasting constantly about his stand that seemed to be so perfect. Knowing that this kid has the Joestar birthmark, his grandpa will definitely interfere and adopt this kid or something.