Jolyne's boyfriend

"Dad, I got a boyfriend."

Jotaro's hands almost slipped and dropped his chopsticks. Kakyoin almost drop the pot of stew he just finished cooking, but luckily Star Platinum appears and grabs the pot, and Kakyoin mutters a quick thanks to his husband's stand, and after placing the pot on the dining table, he sits down and decided to ask instead of letting Jotaro takes charge.

"How long have you two know each other? Is it someone we know?"

"Almost half a year now. I met him when he was on the way to prison."

"Prison?"

"Yeah, was accused of murder, but he got out after declared not guilty by court."

Kakyoin's mind didn't know how to intercept this situation, and he finally looks at Jotaro for some help, where he resumes eating until he finally stops and looks at their daughter and says, "if you are telling us now, does this mean you are going to let us meet him?"

"Yes. My best friend Hermes told me that it's better to let you guys know him as soon as possible. I really love him, so I might say yes if he proposed."

Silence. Then Jotaro shakes his head and says tiredly, "is he ready anytime? Give me some time to arrange some stuff around my work schedule, then we will decide the date to meet."

"Yes. Thank you dad! I want to make sure the both of you are happy with him. I assure you both will like him as much as I do."

"Right..." Kakyoin nods and he gestures to the food, "dig in before it gets cold."

After dinner, Jolyne went out for a date with her boyfriend, and Jotaro suddenly enters the study room and takes his phone to dial a number quickly, making Kakyoin confused.

********************************************

Despite years of being the mafia don, Giorno can't seem to understand the importance of the monthly meetings with all the capos, since he didn't really care about their ass kissing actions and only wants results and reports from them, but all they do during the meeting is to talk about how great their boss is, and how much they have contributed. Mista, who is standing behind the seated don, almost breaks into a smile when he sees the blonde taking out some hidden chocolate from his drawer, where he is trying to pop one in when no one noticed.

Just then, the phone on the table that is only used for utmost importance rings, surprising Giorno and his underboss, and the capos are finally silent. Regaining his composure, Giorno grabs the receiver and puts on his ear, "yes, Giorno Giovanna speaking."

"Giorno."

"Nii-chan!" the blonde happily greets, and Mista tells the capos to get out from the room, and they finally rush out, leaving just the both of them. Giorno nods and he frowns, then he asks, "do you know his name?"

"She didn't tell me. I don't want to ask her directly, or else she will be suspicious that I might try to investigate his background."

"Hmmm. How dare he capture the attention of my little princess. I doubt he knows who he is dealing with," Giorno holds a palm on the microphone section of the receiver and calls out to his husband, "Guido! Get tickets to Florida as soon as possible. We are going to catch who my little princess is dating."

"Roger GioGio!"

"So, we will be there as soon as possible. Do you have plans, nii-chan?"

********************************************

Josuke is helping Okuyasu taking care of a stray cat when the phone rings, and when he answers absentmindedly, he hears Jotaro groaning from the receiver and he finally says, "Josuke, there's an emergency."