𝐃𝐨𝐬

Georgie
"To live will be an awfully big adventure"

Georgie"To live will be an awfully big adventure"

༻❁༺

Alessia was 4 when she watched her first movie. It was called 'Matilda' . It was about a child that wasn't very liked in her family so when she got angry, she moved things with her mind.

To most kids, what they loved about the movie was the telekinesis, but to Alessia, it was the way the child handled herself. At such a young age, she presented her emotions with a clear mind and took care of herself.

With the help of the housekeeper, that afternoon she learned how to change the DVD in the movie room. And every time her parents would go out, and Blair was playing with her princess dolls, she would go into the Movie Room and watch a new child movie.

She learned that the children weren't actually mastering their emotions but were faking it. So she asked the housekeeper, Dorota, why they were faking being other people. Dorota told her they were actors in her broken English.

So one Saturday morning, when breakfast was being served, she sat next to Eleanor at the dining table and announced, "I want to be an actor."

Her parents just looked at her, wondering where she learned that word from. They shared a look and Eleanor asked her, "Why do you want to be an actress, baby."

"I said, actor." She corrected her mother. Harold chuckled at the offended look in his green eyed daughter's face. "Actors are males, little caterpillars."

Alessia looked confused and looked at her twin sister if she knew what their father was talking about, Blair just shrugged, not interested in the conversation, so Alessia turned to her mother and mouthed 'males'.

Eleanor giggled and responded. "Boys, Baby. Boys are males." Which made Alessia hum and roll her eyes at her father. "Daddy, I'm this many-" she holded four fingers up in the air. "You need to be more specific."

Harold chuckled but bowed his head down, "Forgive my mistake, your majesty."

"You're forgiven." Alessia prompted. She then turned to her mother, "Then what are the other word you used, actess?"

"Actress." Eleanor said, dragging the word out as to fill each syllable and letter in. Alessia nodded her head and eyed both of her parents, paying no mind to Blair who was eyeing her sister's coloring book in frustration as to how she mixed two colors that looked bad on her own paper. " I want to be a actress."

" 'An' darling, remember what we said? If it starts with a vowel it has to have an an."

Alessia rolled her eyes. They have been trying to teach the girls the basics in sentences due to them starting pre-school in a couple of weeks. "Yes, mother."

"Okay, baby, tell us why you want to be an actress." Harold interrupted the duo, because he knew, with Eleanor's patience and Alessia's sass, they would find something else to bicker about.