1

𝐘/𝐧's pov
So today is the day I get out of juvie.
Once the let me go I don't see my family great,
I walk home once I get there.I realized I don't have a key,so I knock nobody answers,so I look around to see if any one is there and there isn't I turn the door knob and it is unlocked.
'Yess' I thought to my self I headed inside and closed the door I went to my moms room and saw her asleep. I then headed to my lil bros room to see him asleep too I went to my room and change into something different.

Than went into the kitchen and looked for some food.
I heard the door knob turn I turned around
Once the door open it revealed my wonderful sister 
"Hello sister"
She dropped what ever was In the bag
"I- what are you doing here?"
"Well I live her"
"I know that but aren't you supposed to be in juvie"
I smirked
"Well I got out now my beautiful sister how have you been"

"Good ig"
"So how's the karate life treating you."
"What?."
"Yea I found out,Oh my am i being rude?, sorry let me help you with your bags."
I went and got the bags from her hands.
"Thanks" she said softly.
"So any hot boys?" I said with a smirk.
"Well the is this one kid."
"Oooh tell me later. But right know im in a mood for a party you know."
"Well there's gonna be a party in a few" she said.
"Perfect." I said to myself  heading to my closet. I end up seeing my favorite dress. I put it on and did my make up I went to go see if my sister was ready
"Hey sis you ready" i asked
She nod's turning around, her jaw immediately drops.
"We're did you get that."
"I stole it."" i said with a smirk. I didn't really want her to say anything so i said "Come on let's go." She nod's and I follow her to her car.once we get to the party.

She goes in first and then i do,
"Your dress is amazing."said someone said
"Thanks!" I replied
"Come on let's go with my friends" tory said
"You have friends?" I said but she just rolled her eyes making me chuckle.
I follow Tory to her friends.
"So your the kids hanging out with my sis"
"Umm yeah" said the one with black hair
"Tor's why don't you introduce me to your friends" i said with a cheeky grin,She sigh's.
"Guys this is y/n, y/n that's Miguel,hawk,and the boys"
"Well hello boys"
They wave when Tory said hawk my eyes went straight to him ,I started checking him out.(who wouldn't tho ;) )
"Ok well I wanna go get drunk bye bitches"

𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐲's pov
"She's hot"said hawk
"So is your sister ,cousin ,third cousin?" He asked
"Sister" i replied
"How come I've never seen her" said miguel
"Well she has been in juvie for 3 years now"
They nodded
"Sis come drink with me!!" I heard y/n say.
"Come let's go drink with her" said hawk
We all nod and go over to her I see her with 2 vodka bottles in her hand,god I missed her.
"Here" she said handing me a bottle
"Hey wanna go play a game" i asked her.
"Fuck yeah!!" She replied with.

I smiled,we both get on stools and drink. I won.
I continued playing while y/n went somewhere I don't know where  though. As I was playing Sam came by i smirked.
"Wanna play" i asked
At first she didn't agree but then ended playing.
Once she won, I got pretty pissed and went inside. I saw my sister making out with some dude who she probably doesn't even know or won't even care about, but once she saw me,she pulled away from the dude and went over to me.
"What's wrong hermana " she asked a bit worried.
"Nothing" i replied
She raised an eye brow
"Ok fine it's Sam"
"what did she do"
"She just a bitch and her and Miguel are ex's" i said low key jealous know that i think of it
She nod's and says "Ok come on let's go have fun and forget about that bitch."
I smile,she grabs my hand and pulls me.We start dancing and drinking. I see her check hawk for probably the millionth time today, So I decided to tease her.
"Quit eye banging him and go talk"
She gasps "ok adiós " I smile

I see her go talk to hawk and it looks like there getting along,I go talk to some people.
After a couple minutes I head to the kitchen to get another drink but instead I see Miguel and Sam kissing.
"Looks like the bitch has her tongue in your boy toy's mouth." I heard my sister say
"Yea well she's going to pay" i said, my jaw clenching.
I saw a smirk on her face but it disappeared when we heard sirens,me and her ran and got in the car.

𝐀/𝐧: 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 1 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫