-kidnapped-

SIDE NOTE:

           alphas: red eyes
           vamps: blue eyes
           normal wolves: gold eyes
           deltas(alphas children):
           purple eyes

  Just a little heads up <3 ;)

"I'm sorry. " My father said as he held me close.

The feeling of being rejected sending waves of pain through me. Why did he leave? How could he leave me?

"Why did he go? " I asked, hot tears running down my cheeks.

"I don't know, baby. Did he say anything yesterday? " Dad asked.

I sniffed and pulled out of his embrace.

I nodded. "He said he didn't belong here and that he was causing too many problems. " I said quietly.

Dad gave me a look.

"Hey, wh-" Issac said before cutting himself off.

"Woah, what's wrong? " He asked as he ran over to me.

Anger seethed through me, Nate is gone because of him.

My dad could obviously sense my discomfort.

"Issac, go wait in the hall. " Dad ordered.

He looked at him strangely.

"What? No! That's my baby sister. What's wrong? " He asked again.

I couldnt stop the tears that started rolling down my cheeks.

"My-my mate. " I sobbed.

He gasped. "You found your mate? Who was it? Why didn't you tell me? " He asked.

"Issac, it's Nathan. Nathan was her mate. " Dad said lowly, not meeting his gaze.

His face turned to pure shock. "W-what? "

I looked at him.

"And now he's gone. " I added. "I-Im so sorry, I didn't know. If I did I wouldn't have been acting the way I was. I'm so sorry. How can I make it up to you? " He rambled.

"We can start by finding him and convincing him to come back. " Dad stated.

I looked up at them. "Thank you, guys. " I said as I brought them both in for a hug.

_______

It was already 2 p.m. and I hadn't eaten anything today. Not that it was new, but I was still hungry.

I sighed and sat down by a log. I missed her.

"Hey, kid. " A voice called, I turned quickly to come face to face with a warrior.

He looked me up and down. "What's a Rougue doing here? " He asked.

I shrugged. "I'll get going now. " I said, not feeling myself. I hate myself for leaving her.

I got up and started walking. "Hold on, what's your name? " He asked. I tensed.

"Nathan." I replied without stopping.

_________

After around 3 hours, I finally stopped in a clearing somewhere in the woods.

Why did you leave her? You hurt her, but if you didn't leave he would've found you and killed her. You need to protect her and stay away, but you need her. You need to go back to her, but you can't do that if you want her to live.