-heat-

Tonight was the night. Tonight was when my heat would start.

Dad, Issac, Ray, a guard, and Alpha Levi were all gathered in Nate's room with him while Maybel, Jasmine, Danielle, my friends from school, and Luna Joci, Levi's mate, were in my room.

I was already getting hotter.

"Thank you again for this. " I said as it started.

"You're welcome, hun. Don't be shy to come to me about anything, okay? This is something all of us girls go through. " Luna Joci said with a bright smile.

I nodded at her as the pain started. I let out a quiet cry of pain.

My whole body felt like it was on fire. There was this burning erge in the pit of my stomach.

I needed him to touch me.

______________

"It's started, how are you doing? " Alpha Levi asked.

I sat on my bed, my head in my hands with my knee bouncing.

I hated knowing she was in pain, but I don't think either of us are ready for it yet, plus, I don't want our first time to be because she wanted the pain to stop.

"I'm... Fine. " I said slowly.

I could feel it starting. This was going to be a long week.

_____________

I gripped the sheets and let out a cry of pain, this one being quite a bit louder then the rest.

Maybel layed a cold wash cloth on my forehead and neck to cool me down.

It burned my skin as her hand touched me accidentally.

"I'm so sorry, babe. " She apologized.

"It's fi-" I started before letting out another cry.

The pain was coming and going and gradually getting worse.

Two hours later.

Sometime, I had fallen asleep, everyone else in the room, had not.

I bucked my hips up in the air and whimpered. I needed to feel him. I needed him to touch me.

"It's getting worse. " Jasmine said from the corner, worry laced in her voice.

"I need-" I started before Joci placed a rag covered hand over my mouth, not making skin-to-skin contact,

"I know you want to, but you can't say his name. " She said in a soft voice.

"It hurts. " I whined, sweat dripping down my forehead.

"Please." I begged with tears in my eyes.

"I'm sorry. " Jasmine said as she turned around, Danielle holding her in a comforting hug.

I bucked my hips up, letting out a loud yelp as the pain started coming sharply now.

"Make it stop. " I begged.

____________

She had fallen asleep sometimes, but I didn't. She needed me and I can't do anything.

I can't make her pain go away.

It was now around 2 a.m. I could here them talking.

She needs me.

"Hey, " Levi said as he snapped in my face, breaking my eyes away from the wall that separated our rooms.

"Listen to my voice, not theirs. " He said. I tried listening in on his voice but I couldn't.