5

I love this song so it was hard not to add it to this chapter 😥

If you were to stupid to realise, Angelo
means Angel :) (the word Angelo will be used frequently through out the story)

~Bella's POV~

"Hey Bella foods ready"
I turn to see Dante at the door.

I roll over and off the comfy bed, I pull the hoodie on over my tank top and follow Dante out of the room.
"You exited to meet dad?" He asks
"Bit nervous, I won't lie" I reply
"No worries, he's cool" he says smiling.

We walked down the stairs and into the kitchen area where the table stood.

At the furthest end of the table a man who looked to be in his 40's sat,
When he saw me enter he stood up and walked towards me.

I freeze in position not knowing what do do.

"Hello angelo, I'm your father, Gian Valentino" he smiles while pulling me into a hug.

I happily melt into his touch, feeling safe in his arms.

He laughs slightly before pulling away
"Take your seat angelo" my papa smiles.

I nod and take a seat at the empty space between Val and Luca.

Beside Luca sat my papa
Then opposite Luca sat Matt then Dante then Alex
At the end of the table opposite my Papa sat Leone.

"Alex will take you clothes shopping tomorrow Angelo" my papa smiles as the food gets carried out by a lovely looking lady.

She looked to be around the age of 57, she had ginger curly hair that was greying, her hair reached her shoulders, she had green eyes that seemed to be dark and tired.

I smile at my papa before replying "sounds lovely"
We all dig in to our food
Well..
Apart from me.
"You gonna eat amor" Val questions
"This is for me?" I reply with a question
Luca and Matt laugh at how stupid I sounded but Val scrunched his eyebrows and sighed before answering "of course, eat up Amor".

I don't wait for another answer before I lift my fork and dig into the delicious lasagna infront of me.

After food had finished people slowly excused themselves from their seats until I was the only one left.

"You alright Mrs, do you need something?" The lady from earlier asks while picking up the plates from the table.

"Oh r-right" I stutter "please Mrs.."
"Mrs. Adams but you can call me Flora" she answers.
"Right Flora, please let me take the plates"
She stands there astonished just staring at me like it was weird for someone to offer help.

I smile at her and take the plates towards the kitchen before cleaning them off and placing them in a dishwasher.

"Oh my Mrs you really are lovely, Merci"
She thanks me.
"Your french?" I question while turning to look at her.
"Yeah I am.. could you understand me?" She asks.
I smile before nodding.

"What other languages do you know" she asks while sitting on a stool and patting to the other beside her.

I take the seat and reply "I know french, welsh, Italian, Spanish and a tiny bit of Russian"
"Wow.." she says while smiling
"The boys don't know I know any other languages than English, so please don't mention it to them" I say shyly.
"Of course Mrs"
"just call me Bella"
"Alright then Bella" she smiles "I should get back to work"
"No! I mean wait, please let me finish up here, go get some rest"  I say.

"I will get in trouble, thank you though Bella"
"No you won't! Just go get some rest Flora, I will finish up here"
After a bit of convincing she caved in and went to the workers rooms.