Chapter 3

I was slowly dragging myself down the stairs to see Mr.Shinohara standing there, waiting for me. We started to walk towards the car.

That's when I decided to ask, "hey Mr. Shinohara, what's your partner like?" He replied enthusiastically "well, coincidentally he's the same age as you. You guys will probably get along. Sometimes when I'm unavailable, he'll be the one training you." I nodded and started to think hopefully he actually likes me, if not I guess that's too bad, but it's a bonus if he does, because that way I won't be utterly bored while I heal from these dumb injuries

we both headed toward the car and I climbed into it, and Mr. Shinohara put my bag in the back. Soon after, we set off. I put on my headphones and started to listen to Melanie Martinez. The song in question being fire drill. I then felt my eyelids getting heavy, before surrendering to the gentle embrace of sleep.

**Flashback**

I woke up at a table, there was a half eaten sandwich Infront of me and someone seemed to be... Shouting? I looked up only for my eyes to meet a woman who seemed to be yelling at me for I don't know what, but I couldn't make out what she was saying. She then brought her hand up and slapped me in the face which sent my small body crashing to the ground. I then felt myself drifting off again...

**End of flashback**

We came to a halt, and I snapped my eyes open at the sudden screech of the wheels of the car against the ground.

opened my eyes, and inspected the scenery around the apartment building. I rubbed my eyes, and they hurt like hell.the reasoning for that was unbeknownst to me.

There were stores on the opposite side of the road, including a candy one. The neon signs were beautiful, glowing against the evening sky. We climbed out of the car, Mr. Shinohara took my suitcase out from the back of the car.

We walked towards the building and went inside, we walked over to an elevator and got into it. We walked down a hallway before stopping at a door. Shinohara knocked, and it was almost instantly swung open by juuzou himself.

I was peeking around the side of Mr. Shinohara. I took the opportunity to study his appearance for a second.

He had snow white hair, that was shoulder length with a couple of red bobby pins holding up his bangs. He had crimson red eyes which seemed to bore into my own. He was deathly pale, and had red stitches underneath his right eye and his lower lip. He also had Stitches that went down his neck. He wearing a white shirt with his sleeves rolled up, and the cuffs of his sleeves having red stripes on them, which complimented the red stitches he had, and slippers he was wearing aswell. He also had on some black dress pants, which were being held up with blue suspenders. My eyes trailed over to his left arm, which had Stitches spiralling down it. Say... Those stitches look pretty damn similar to the ones on my arm. I might ask him about it later...

He replied, with a pleasant smile "welcome home, Mr. Shinohara, and (y/n)."

He moved away from the door frame allowing us to enter.

I then tore my gaze away from him and redirected my attention to the floor, pretending it was the most interesting thing in the world as I walked into the apartment which apparently had two floors.

Mr. Shinohara handed me my suitcase before saying " ok, so (y/n), you need to know where your room is, right?" I stopped looking at the floor and turned my attention back to Shinohara and said"I do indeedy."

he then turned to juuzou and asked "juuzou will you show (y/n) to her room?" oh so that's his name. He answered cheerfully "yes sir!~" the juuzou guy then ran over to me and grabbed my hand, to which I yelped in surprise as he yanked me up the stairs while humming a random tune.my stay here definitely won't be boring