saved

y/n's pov

you let out a sigh of relief, you almost could have killed by a pack of hunters. you groaned in pain as you felt a sharp thing in your waist, blood all over your clothes. a piece of glass was in your skin, stabbing you badly like there's no tomorrow. you tried to take it off, but it was no use. you tried to search the place if you will find something that can stop or clean the blood. luckily, you found enough supplies.

you took a sit on the floor, you hold your breathe as you attemptly take off the glass that has been stabbing you, you counted to three.

"1...2...3!" you screamed as you felt a pain as you took out the glass. all that matters now is the glass wasn't stabbing you anymore. you took out the alcohol, you put the right amount of alcohol and applied it on to your wound which made you squinch, you put the pad on and applied pressure on it, you taped the pad around to hold it in place.

~~~~~~~~
you've been lying on the floor for hours now, hoping for a rescue. you felt your eyes getting heavy and heavier until a man dropped by. a man in his 40s came close to you. you suddenly shut your eyes closed, before the man could even speak.
~~~~~~~~~
you opened your eyes, slightly feeling a headache, and you can still feel the pain in your waist. you feel like there were people who were watching you wake up from an unconcious state. you get up a bit as they try to help you get to your desire position.

"where am i, and what happened?" you asked. you look up to the people inside of this room. a man in his 30s, a woman who is also in her 30s, and this man... the man who saved you earlier.

"you went unconcious when joel was trying to save you. i'm maria, by the way. this is tommy and this is joel." the woman named- maria said.

"thank you for saving me earlier, kind sir." you said with your faint voice, the voice where anyone barely hears it.

"it was no problem kiddo, and just call me joel. i think it's too formal to call me kind sir. oh and by the way, do you mind if i show you around here?" he said with a grin. his statement where everyone chuckled. "sure, i really don't mind." you said as you also nodded your head.
~~~~~~~~~~
joel showed you around. you were in jackson. he was so kind and funny, probably because of his dad jokes. the place wasn't much filled up yet with people, but joel said it will be filled with people, soon. you had a small chat with joel, about yourselves, and your lives.

he talked about his daughter sarah and that tragic moment of his life, was losing her. he also talked about how he met his 'ellie', you were confused who that was, but she was here, in this city.

"oh kiddo, i have some dad business- just kidding. i have something to do. you can have a walk around if you would like to or i can take you to your own house?" he said.

"i'll just look around, thanks." he nodded in response as he left you. you rubbed your shoulders as you felt a cold breeze hitting you. you took a little walk as you bumped into a brunette haired girl, which made her books fell.

"oh shit! i'm so sorry! didn't mean to." you said as you helped the girl pick up her things. "nah, it's alright." she said. you both stared into each other's eyes for a minute, it was really awkward which made you uncomfortable, so you broke the silence.

"i'm y/n. i just came here." you said with a grin as you held your hand out to her. "i'm ellie. nice to meet you." you shaked hands. so she's ellie... you felt butterflies in your stomach.
~~~~~~~~~~~
years have passed, and you felt nostalgic. it went all so fast, it was just like yesterday. that moment when joel met you, and saved you.

you lie on the bed with ellie. you tried to hold your tears. your sniffling was heard and your sobs. you failed to hold back your tears. joel had made such big impact in your life. he was like your dad, a dad who was loving, caring, and supporting.

"hey, are you ok?" you girlfriend asked. you simply wiped your tears. ellie kissed your bare skin. "oh you know, the usual thing. i miss him." you said as more tears fall from your eyes.

ellie sighed, "i miss him too. it's alright y/n, everybody misses him. come here." she said. you wrapped your arms around ellie. it comforted you. you sniffled and wipe your tears away. " it's ok y/n. i'm always here for you. i love you." ellie said with the most comforting words.

"i love you too, ellie."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
long chapter for everyone!!! this chapter was more like dedicated to joel ^~^