Warmth Of A Husband

Kay closed his eyes and sighed. He was feeling guilty and was blaming himself for all this. He ran his hand in his hair quite frustrated of the situation.

If he and Zila would be together today, Zila wouldn't have to face something like this. He wasn't able to protect Zila well.

He failed to protect her and that guilt was now eating him from inside.

He thought for a while and then an idea came in his mind, he thought that he should assign some secret body guards who can protect Zila but then doctor Amy said

"You can go to her now."

Kay nodded a little and then left. The doctor stood up and bowed a little in respect of Kay.

Zila was still laying down and looking at the ceiling with an IV drip injected in her.

Kay entered the room and came towards Zila. He gave her a big smile and sat beside her. Zila was looking at him all along before finally saying.

"Thank you so much for tonight. If it weren't for you, anything would have happen at that time. Thank you so much. You can leave now."

Kay widened his eyes at this and furrowed his eye brows. He gave her a hard glare before saying

"No, I am not leaving here. You are not well. How can I leave?"

Zila looked at him quite frustrated and with greeted teeth and said

"Just like when you left me an year ago."

Kay sighed but ignored her and sat back in the chair.

He closed his eyes and then went outside to call his men to ask about the men earlier who tried to rape Zila.

Zila looked away from Kay still laying and felt his presence near her and then leaving.

Kay called his men and after two or three rings the call picked up and Kay said with his right hand in his pocket and leaning against the wall.

"Hello. Did you torture that man?"

"Yes Sir quite a lot. He won't be able to do something like this again."

Kay furrowed his brows and yelled at the man who was one of his guards.

"No!!! I want him dead. Don't make me repeat myself, he didn't have the right to live anymore."

The Guard made an "Ohh" sound and then finally agreed with Kay.

"Ohhh.. Okay sir. Have a nice day."

Kay immediately hung up the call and went inside the VIP ward again, where Zila was now sleeping peacefully.

He went near and pushed the strand of hair from her face and watched her sleeping peacefully like a child. He came near her face and kissed her forehead and said in his mind.

"We will be together again."

He then realized that he should have told her brother. He would be worried about Zila.

He called one of his men and ordered him to inform Zila's brother about her condition.

The man then called her brother and told him. Kay held Zila's hand and put his face near it, still sitting on the chair. He thought a little and then eventually slept.

After knowing about Zila, her brother and sister in law hurriedly came to the hospital. Her brother asked the receptionist about her and she told him that she was in 100-D VIP ward and told them the directions.

Both of them then went towards the ward.

When they reached near the ward, they saw many men standing near and around the door for protection.