Saioma Oneshot

"Shumai!! W-wait up!" Oma yelled as he ran down the hall towards Shuichi flailing his arms. "Eh- Oma-Kun!" Shuichi grabbed Oma's shoulders as he ran into him burying his face in his shirt. "Oma-Kun get a hold of yourself!" Shuichi pulled Oma away looking at him with a confused look on his face. "Shumai! Guess what!" Oma looked up at Shuichi "I won a lifetime supply of panta!" Oma proudly stood tall as he excitedly explained to Shuichi how amazing and spectacular this was.

   "That's great Oma-Kun." Shuichi gave a soft smile "I was thinking..." Oma draped his arms over Shuichi's shoulders. "We should hang out to celebrate!" Oma smiled. "Alone?" Shuichi blushed "Yes alone Shumai!" Oma smirked . Shuichi was obviously not very interested but agreed anyways.

The Next Day!

   "Oma-kun! Open up!" Shuichi knocked hurriedly on Oma's door as he didn't want anyone seeing him going into "that crazy liars" room. "Oma-Kun I swear-" Oma flung open the door and quickly hugged Shuichi "O-Oma your gonna kill me-" Shuichi said hoarsly. "Ah- nehehehe!" Oma let go of his grip on Shuichi and grabbed his hand and quickly pulled him into the main room.

    "Oma-kun what do you even wanna do?" Shuichi asked as Oma sat on the bed. "I want you to help me murder someone!" Oma Smirked. "W-wha! No way Oma!" Shuichi almost fell back at the shock. "Nehehehehehe just kidding!" Oma chuckled. Shuichi scrunched his nose and quickly scurried over towards Oma and sat next to him on the bed. "Someone's nervous!" Oma said as he looked towards Shuichi "Erm- I uh-" Shuichi tried to find his words but he knew what Oma said was right he was nervous and he had a strange feeling in his stomach... maybe he was sick?    

    "It's okay Shumaiii~ I can help!" Oma turned to face Shuichi fully and placed a hand on his cheek. "Oma-kun I-" Shuichi turned red just with Oma close to him. Oma pulled Shuichi towards himself and gave him a quick kiss and then quickly pulled away. "Oma-kun! Why.." Shuichi could barley contain his thoughts he liked it but didn't know why he didn't know he could feel this way about Oma. "Nehehe you liked it right Shumai?" Oma leaned close to Shuichi and placed a hand on his leg. "I don't-" Shuichi was startled and didn't know what to think all he knew is that he wanted to do it again. "Well if you don't answer i'll just-" Oma was quickly cut off as Shuichi grabbed his face and pulled it close to his own kissing him intensely. Oma was shocked but leaned into Shuichi and kissed him back. Soon Oma pulled back for air. "Nehehe I guess you do like me then Shumai?" He said and then gave him a quick peck on the cheek. "Well gotta go darling Shumai!" Oma gave Shuichi one last kiss and ran out the door. "What was that for- this is his room anyways... Silly Oma-Kun" Shuichi muttered.

The End

Authors Note!
Hii so this is my first time ever writing something like this but i'd thought i'd try it out just for fun!
This story is a little all over the place as i didn't really go in with a plan and just let my imagination guid me!
I hope you enjoyed it!
Words: 570