Our times together

So um I wanna skip threw the funeral cuz that might trigger some people.
And if this chapter is bad and there is bad grammar (keep in mind is 12 am)
MILLYS POV
I'm in trouble. I beat up Zoey. Again, and it's just *sigh* really boring, my phone is taken away an-
Wait...
NARATORRRRR
Milly saw the fire escape ladders and walked out on the small balcony of the apartment, she figured that if she went up them. She could get to Sean's balcony! Sean was Milly childhood best friend and she wanted to talk to him more then ever! Milly opened the sliding doors to the balcony and climbed up the stairs carefully. If she fell that's like a 50 feat drop.
SEANS POV
Tears just creeping out of my eyes as i slam the door and flop on the ground crying.. my parents were having one of those BAD Fights.. I just wanna die.. I thought. Then I heard something on the balcony and got up to open the door. And saw Milly
MILLYS POV
Sean opened the sliding door and I saw him with tears running from his eyes "SEAN!" I almost yelled hugging him as more tears ran from his eyes. "M-my parents a-re h-having one o-of the b-bad fights"  he said, I could here the pain in his voice as he spoke. "Sean shhhh" I said hugging him as he cried Evan more.

2 HOURS LATER
STILL SEANS POV
My parents were still fighting and throwing things. And I did not notice that milly had fallen asleep on my shoulder. A blush creeped up on my face as she cuddled up to me in her slumber..

AYYYYY this one longer then most! Ok soooo it's kinda cringe but I love it
I'm going to sleep now-