"Kendall, get your act together"! ♥

The dinner was awkward. Everyone had left the room and it was just me and Kendall. The only good thing was that there was no waitress. No one talked. All you could hear was scrapping of the plates.

"TALK ALREADY!" I heard Kevin scream and then someone must of slapped him because the next thing I heard him say was "Ow! What was that for?"

"Um..." Kendall said. I just kept looking down at my plate and ate. Kevin walked into the room and pulled Kendall from his chair. They walked out of the room and I just sat there. They must have just went to the next room because next thing I knew I heard Kevin start talking.

"What is the matter with you?" Kevin asked.

"You and mom sprung this dinner on me." Kendall said.

"Well you wouldn't anything yourself." Kevin said.

"What is that suppose to mean?" Kendall asked.

"She is the mother of your son and daughter." Kevin said.

"Hey it could still be a boy!" Kendall said. I rolled my eyes. It is so not a boy.

"Kendall it is gonna be a girl. Get use to it." Kevin said. I laughed. When Carrie found out the gender Kevin sulked about Maddie for months. That is, until he held her after she was born and then he was hooked. "Get your act together."

"My act together?" Kendall asked. "What is that suppose to mean?"

"The mother of your children is sitting in there." Kevin.

"Tell me something I don't know." Kendall said. I knew where this conversation was going. And it was my cue to leave. I got up from the table and walked out of the room. Kevin and Kendall looked at me when they spotted me.

"I should go." I said. I walked to the door after saying goodbye to everyone.

"OW!" I heard before I walked out of the Schmidt house. I have the feeling something is gonna happen and I am not gonna like it.