Keep It A Secret Kev! ♥

"Um... can you take Little K for the night when he is done eating?" I asked Mama Schmidt when I came out of the bathroom.

"Going to go tell my son?" Mama Schmidt asked.

"Um.. yeah I am going to go tell your son." I said. She nodded at me.

"I bet he will be excited to be a daddy again." Mama Schmidt said.

"Yeah..." I said. I grabbed my bag and kissed the top of Little K's head before leaving the house. I was telling her son, just not the one she thinks.

I arrived at Kevin's house and I immediately froze. Kendall's car was in the driveway. I took a deep breath before getting out of my car. I slowly walked up the sidewalk next to the driveway. Kendall is here which makes telling Kevin I am pregnant with Kendall's child harder. It's not that I didn't want Kendall to know, I did. Just with everything that has been happening..

"Nikki?" Carrie said when she answered the door, holding the baby.

"Maddie!" I said, taking the baby right out of her arms. She smiled at me. "Is Kev around?"

"Yeah, him and Kendall are out back." Carrie said. I nodded. I walked through the house carrying Maddie until I got to he back. Kendall saw me first. He looked at me for a second and then looked away. 

Man.

"Hey.. uh.. Kev can I talk to you for a minute? Um... alone?" I asked.

"Yeah sure." Kev said. I handed Maddie to Carrie and followed Kev to a room in the house. "What do you want to talk about?"

"Do you remember the mistake I had with your brother?" I asked.

"Yes. What about it?" Kev asked.

"Well, now thanks to that night I have a bigger problem that I am actually really excited about." I said.

"What is it?" Kev asked.

"Get Carrie.. I want you both to know." I said. He left the room and came back a few seconds later with Carrie behind him.

"What is it?" Carrie asked.

"Okay. I have some news." I said. They both looked at me. "I am pregnant."

"Oh my god." Carrie said, jumping up and down.

"But you have to promise not to tell Kendall." I said. Carrie looked at me.

"Why would it matter if we tell Kendall?" Carrie asked. Kevin looked at me.

"He is the father."

~*~*~*~

Hey! Hey! Where are all my Adopted by the Pena readers?? I got news coming soon.