𝖮𝖭𝖤

𝗥𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹, To her older cousins house. Admiring the beautiful house before it's cut short by the door opening and a loud squeal.

"Baby cuz!" River's cousin, Ariana Grande screams before bringing her into a long tight hug.

"Bro, let go please I would like to be able to breath" River gasps with a light laugh.

"Oops" Ari replies letting go, before grabbing River's hand and dragging her in the house.

(Top) "I love your house Ari, it's literally huge" River complimented, earning a light 'Thanks' from Ariana as she continues to drag her to her new room.

Once Ariana FINALLY comes to a stop, River opens the door to see a amazing decorated room just her style. (Bottom)

"You did this?" River questioned her slightly shorter cousin Ariana with a shocked expression.

"Yep, I remembered how you had your room when I came to visit you at grandmas" Ariana said with a proud look on her face as she glances at the room around her.

"I literally love it so much Ari" River exclaims while plopping on her bed.

"I'm glad you like it Riv" Ariana giggles at the nickname she gave River when they were 7.

"So I start school tomorrow right?" River questions, with a low sigh not really looking forward to that day.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure, but you'll be fine I'm sure people will love you! You're literally so like able." Ariana reassures the nervous girl before sitting down on her silky black beanbag.

"Yeah... Sure" River says trying to convince herself she'll be fine.

"On a real note though, how've you been holdin' up?" Ariana carefully asks River and getting comfortable knowing she'll have to listen to the sad girl rant.

"Honestly I don't know. Like I'm so happy that I get to live with you but at the same time, I'm still sad as hell not to mention stressed. Writing music makes me so happy but my manager is trying to get me to release a song this month. I've literally lost 2 people in a month! First it was Willow, she was my rock besides grandma. She was honestly the best dog you could ask for and I miss her more then anyone could imagine. Then there's grandma, she was really my only one left besides you and my best friends Jayda and Lily. But I'm hoping now that I'm here I'll be able to get a new start, moving from Malibu was a big step and I'm glad I took it, now I get to be closer to lily and I get to live with the best cousin EVER!" River rants until getting to the last part, raising her voice and jumping on Ariana.

The two girls burst into a fit of laughter, before it eventually dies down.

River decides to go to her suitcase and get her favorite outfit and post a Instagram photo, as she hasn't posted in almost 4 days.

River grabs the pink items before heading into the bathroom to change.

𝖨𝖭𝖲𝖳𝖠𝖦𝖱𝖠𝖬

𝖱𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗋𝖩𝗈𝗋𝖽𝖺𝗇 ✔️

𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝖳𝗈𝗇𝗒𝖫𝗈𝗉𝖾𝗓 𝖺𝗇𝖽 102,385 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌𝖱𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗋𝖩𝗈𝗋𝖽𝖺𝗇✔️  Howdy 🤠

𝖱𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗋𝖩𝗈𝗋𝖽𝖺𝗇✔️ Howdy 🤠

View comments ^

𝖴𝗌𝖾𝗋1221  Girl, we thought you died
- 𝖴𝗌𝖾𝗋5697 LMAO fr

𝖴𝗌𝖾𝗋357  BI PANIC!! BI PANIC I REPEAT BI PANICCC

𝖩𝖺𝗒𝖽𝖺.𝖲  Hoe✨, i MISS YOU COME BACKKK 🤠
- 𝖱𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗋𝖩𝗈𝗋𝖽𝖺𝗇  Bitch- No❤️

𝖴𝗌𝖾𝗋1923  Im ✨𝒔𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈✨

𝖩𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖱𝖺𝗍239 UGLY 😂
- 𝖱𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌.𝖼𝗎𝗉𝖼𝖺𝗄𝖾 i- girl

𝖫𝗂𝗅𝗒.𝖪 COME SEE ME 😡!!! also you=🤤
-𝖱𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗋𝖩𝗈𝗋𝖽𝖺𝗇  I'll see you in the morning! ALSO Thanks luv😻

𝖳𝗈𝗇𝗒𝖫𝗈𝗉𝖾𝗓 Hot
-𝖴𝗌𝖾𝗋4927 No❤️

End of comments

( ⚠️ I have edited this the tiniest bit, also I was to annoyed to fix the rant so that's gonna stay :) ⚠️ )

𝗠𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗿
So that was my first chapter! Feel free to correct my mistakes. I'm super excited to make this book, Besides the Instagram posts the comments suck dick but wtv. Anyways I hope you enjoyed!
𝗣𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗲 . 𝗼𝘂𝘁 🤸🏾🚆
(Bedroom)

Just imagine it's a lil bigger and modern ish