Seeing the loud family

We finished unpacking most of the things and all the furniture is going to be arriving in two days. After we put the things away we went and looked for a place to eat. We found a place called The Burb and Burgers and ate over there. I sat and waited for my mom to get back from ordering our food and I just sat at a table and took out my phone and was going to check on my old friends from home when something caught my attention.

I heard voices like in like two tables to my right and saw a lot of people that were mostly boys, one girl with white hair but when I looked at her I could be guessing that she was an old lady but when I looked at her carefully I could see that she looked like an 11 year old girl. 'Um I wonder why she has white hair for?' I asked to myself and saw two adults that seemed similar as the boys in the table like as if they are their parents. I was going to see where my mom was at while instead of seeing my mother I saw a boy that looked like if he was around the age of 15 and he was rock an roller and I gotta say that he looks so cute.

After him I saw four other boys and could be guessing that the blonde on with a tank top and shorts could have been 17, after him I saw a boy with sunglasses on his head and it looked like he was about 16 and then I saw a boy that was running about and he scared me and he made me jump a little. "Sorry," was all he said when he got his ball that he was playing with and he could be 13. The last boy that I saw had some type of popet and I could see his teeth and he had braces.

I saw that I liked all the 5 boys and I couldn't stop watching them from getting mostly straws for them and the others, well expect the one that looked like he is 13. My mom then came with the food and I snapped out of it quickly and we ate.

Sorry it took me longer to update this  part even though someone told me to update soon and I said that later on that week I was going to but now I did and I apologize once again but I hop that you guys like this part