how many things have changed? (Loni)

Y/N p.o.v

I have been getting a lot of gifts from the boys lately except Loni, and I see that they have a crush on me the same way I have a crush on them.

I heard a knock on my door and looked through the mirror to see who it was and it was Loni. I opened the door for him. "Hi Loni, what's up?" "Um, hi Y/N I was wondering if you are busy right now?" "Uh, no I'm free actually, " "Oh well that is great then do you want to come and hang out with me?" "Sure."

Before going out with Loni I got my keys and my phone. I locked the door and saw that Loni was holding a helmet for me and I took it and got on his bike with him.

As Loni was riding his bike I saw that he was let up a romantic ride. All of his friends were there and first there were red and pink petals through at us, we were given ice cream then we stopped by a park and listened to romantic music and lastly we came to a park with a blanket on a picnic table.

Loni got my favorite food and we ate having a good time. After our date Loni brought me back home. "Thank you Loni, that was the sweetest thing I will remember forever. " I said happily to him with a smile. "I had a good time too, oh and before I forget, this is for you." He gave me a red rose and kissed me on the cheek. "See you later, Y/N and then he got on to his bike and went back to his house.

But I still have to chose with which one I will stay with.

Hi my readers, this is the last chapter of this book. I will be doing separated books of the Loud brother you chose and I hope that you will like them and hope that you enjoy this book. I am happy to see that I got a lot of viewers for this story and hope it will be for the next.