Chapter 2

The rest of the professors one by one agree, trusting in Krystal's judgement. They decide that they shall send a letter to Grindelwald, asking to have a meeting with him. Its also decided that the students will be present when it happens. Grindelwald who was in his office in Nurmengard gets a letter handwritten by Krystal. He notices the Hogwarts seal before opening the letter and reading it. At first he is opposed to it but he stops and decides he can at least discuss with them. He noticed that there was an extra note there which was from Albus. The two had been close friends in the past but drifted off once Albus joined Hogwarts as a professor. He writes a letter back to Krystal which she receives from the owl during dinner. She smiles after reading it since it states that Grindelwald was willing to discuss but with his pupils there too. It was decided that the next morning, a meeting would be conducted from their respected places. The next morning after breakfast, Gellert and his pupils gather ready to speak to the professors and students from Hogwarts alongside Amelia Bones, the head of the Ministry of magic. Gellert stands in the middle with Queenie, Abernathy, Vinda and Credence standing by his side. 

Suddenly, what seemed to be a projection came on and in it you could see Albus standing there with the professors standing by his side with Minerva holding Albus's hand which made Grindelwald smile a little knowing his old friend has found the wom...

Suddenly, what seemed to be a projection came on and in it you could see Albus standing there with the professors standing by his side with Minerva holding Albus's hand which made Grindelwald smile a little knowing his old friend has found the woman for him but immediately frowns when he notices that Amelia Bones is not standing there. Before he can say something, Albus speaks up.

Albus: Unfortunately, both Ms Bones and Ms Heisenberg aren't here due to a sudden meeting at the ministry and we respect your time. Ms Heisenberg has asked us to continue.

Gellert: Of course Albus. Its been a while since we've talked Albus.

Albus: Indeed.

Vinda: What do you want?

Severus: There is no need to snap Ms Rosier. *glares*

Minerva: Mr Grindelwald, we would like to propose to you that you and your pupils come here to Hogwarts. And you could teach our students Defense Against the Dark Arts and dueling.

Abernathy: In return?

Albus: We will teach your pupils and accept them as students.

Gellert: There is something else that you're not telling us.

Albus: Unfortunately, only Ms Bones or Ms Heisenberg can tell you. Ms Bones has said she will send you a letter to explain it too. Please Gellert, this is for your good too.

Gellert: *sigh* Fine. We'll be there next week.

Minerva: Thank you. We will make sure you all feel comfortable.

A few hours later, Krystal had returned to Hogwarts to be greeted with the news of Grindelwald agreeing which had made her excited yet a little sad. The professors and students didn't know that Krystal has been struggling with her magic. Krystal has ice powers but she does have a darker side to her. A side that she had been trying to keep in her. When it came out, her white hair turned to black. She has always worried about that side of her since her powers are incredibly strong. For years, she was able to handle it until now. Her powers have been coming out and its worrying her. That's the reason why she went to the Ministry that day, her powers have been getting out of hand. She had called the Professors to speak to them.

Pomona: Ms Krystal? What's wrong?

Rubeus: You seem sad?

Krystal: Yes... I have some bad news... I am having to leave this place.

Minerva: What? Why?

Krystal: As you all know, I have magic without a wand too. And you also know that my power is stronger than I show when my darker side comes out.

Albus: Krystal, where is this going?

Krystal: Recently my dark side is coming out and I can't control it yet. So for the sake of the school and all of you, I'm leaving. Albus, you will be the headmaster.

Severus: Krystal, are you sure? What if something goes wrong?

Krystal: I have full trust in all of you that you'll be able to handle it. I'll be keeping an eye on this place until Ravenna is gone. I trust all of you but please be careful cause I've noticed that Voldemort's painting that he's in seems unstable.

And with that, Krystal apparated away leaving the professors there. Krystal never wanted this day to come but she doesn't have a choice. She knows how to control her power yet she's afraid of it. The next day, every student gets a letter from Krystal saying that she's sorry but she wishes them great health. The next few days are pretty sad and boring. Krystal used to bring joy and fun to the everyone but her absence has seemed to have taken it away. Students loved her for she was such an easy person to talk to if needed. The professors could always rely on her for anything but here they are with a whole school to run, new students aka Grindelwald's pupils coming in and Grindelwald coming in as a professor that they need to protect. The week goes by fast and it comes time to welcome the new students and Professor too. All the students gather in the great hall with the Professors in the front of the room.

Albus however had gone to the entrance to find Grindelwald, Vinda, Credence, Queenie, Abernathy and the pupils walking to him

Albus however had gone to the entrance to find Grindelwald, Vinda, Credence, Queenie, Abernathy and the pupils walking to him. Gellert and Albus look at each other before they smile.

Gellert: Its great to see again old friend.

Albus: Same here. Come, we shall have you and your pupils get settled in.