so...hello

Kagiyama's POV

We were practicing as usuall before someone forced their way inside the gym.

The noice was loud that enough to capture everyones attention.

It was a girl. Wearing black jeans, black top, black jacket, black boots enen her hair were black!

The momeng6she stepped in her eyes started researching for someone, they looked desperate to me but well Hinata always says that I cannot catch the other persons feelings so...

Akaashia's POV

All the kids..well I connot call them kind we are practically the same age but whatever!

They were looking at me as if I were some weirdo who entered the place without someone's permission.

Well half of it is right but I am NOT a weirdo!!!

"Can I help you with something?" A guy with dark and a little messy short hair asked me "yes...I am here to meet with your coach Ukai" I replied.

"Ukai Keiashin?" A beautiful girl is specks asked me who was now beside the guy who asked me the question.
Well I feel like the entire gym was around us by now.

"No I wanted to meet with Ukai Ikkei" I said "well he left coaching a while ago another person with grey hair said 

"Oh! Well can I know where I can find him right now? Like really right now. I need to talk to him about something which cannot wait." I said determined to get something out of them.

"Well..." The one with dark hair started to say again looking as if he was in thought not reassured yet.

Something to reassure. I thought to myself and suddenly I realised that I still had that photo. I took out my phone and found that picture in my gallery.

"Here you see I knew him since I was a kid" I said putting my phone in front of his face for him to see.

Everyone peeked at the picture for a moment the burst out laughing "he really resembles coach Ukai from now" a little guy with orange hair said in middle of his laugh.

"Sooo?" I asked pulling them out of their moment.

"Well I can take you there after our practice is over" the orange haired guy said looking at me with his big eyes. "Ok then I'll wait for you guys to finish" I said

"Oh wait! I forgot to introduce myself."

I said bowing my head down "Akaashia Singh and my first name is Akaashia last name Singh and please call me Akaashia as second name basis is not friendly in the place I come from" I said and looked up to see all of them smile at me.

Later all of them introduced themselves. And went back to practice while I took a place in the coroner and put my head down. Flippin Jetlag!! I thought to myself.