she is asleep.

Diachi's POV

After about an hour we were all done. I reached Akaashia to tell her, that Hinata was free to go.

But I saw Hinata and Suga already surrounding her. "What is up guys?" I asked them "sushhh" Suga wispered "she is asleep " Hinata said

"Well we have to wake her up" I said "I heard her say she was Jet lagged" Kiyoko said as she reached us.

"Well then what can we do?" I asked "how abour we take her to ex coach Ukai's house" Hinata said looking at me "will that be appropriate?" I asked

"it will be if I come with you guys" Kiyoko said. "Ok then. Ashi can you pick her up?"

Akaashia's POV

I woke up with the sun shining right into my eyes. My arms went right in front of my eyes block the sunrays.

"Uhh" "did you wake up kiddo?" A similar but weak voice reached me. "Where am I?" I asked "the Karasuno kids left you at my house" his voice said which had me on alart.

Me beaing at Karasuno was the last thing I remembered did those guys made me leave when I was half asleep!?

"So what made you come back to me?" His voice came again "well I need your help" I said looking down at my hands "with what?" He asked again.

"For making a team for the last War call" I said "war call?" He asked unsure what I was talking about "Ikka died in the arena" I said tears filling my eyes.

It was always like this with him. My emotions would just flow out of me but this time I resisted.

"What happened?" He asked his voice shaking a bit "the new Lord asked him to retire" "how did" I cut him off "he loose?" I said "Akito, the new Lord was his student for inheritance" I said anger building up just on the make of that basterd.

"So why did you come to me?" He asked still not looking my way "You know the players that will stand a chance against the royal team of the lord. I mean you stayed because of that right?" I asked

" I do not have a team for you to take but I will tell my grand child to provide you with some tapes which might be of some help" he said "thank you sir" I said as I got ready to leave.

"How are your sisters?" "Well they chose a different path than me but they are comming back to play in the game.." I replied "good you'll need them" he said.

"Have a good day sir." I said as I made my way to the gate but stopped "I am really happy to see you"

and then added "and I am really sorry for how the last meeting of ours ended." With that said I left.

"Come back to Karasuno tomorrow you'll find what you'll need." I heard him shout.

"Still in the habit of shouting aren't you!" I shouted back and with a smile I left his place.

Kageyama's POV

We were all about to leave for our house when Hinata started

"what do you think that girl wanted with ex coach Ukai?"

"Who knows and it is none of our business Hinata Idiot"  I replied.

"But she sure seemed in a hurry... judging by the way she made her enterence yesterday." Suga senpi said.