Chapter Ten- A Little Party

Poppy's POV

"Pizza's here!" Erin squealed as she gave the pizza man the money and shut the door. She ran into the living room, burst into the box and munched quickly on the slices.

"Erin, hold up. I want some pizza before you eat it all." I said as I walked over to the box and pulled a slice up and Harry did the same. "Harry you're eating just as quick as Erin. I'm such a slow eater."

"I can't help it! It's late and I'm hungry." Erin said.

"Me too, I could eat this whole pizza so I'm restraining myself quite a lot to be honest." Harry said cheekily. Harry and Erin were sat on my kitchen counters and I was standing leaning again the cupboards in a weird angle.

"Well you could of ate before, I was in meetings all day, so that's all your fault." I said with raised eyebrows. He was sometimes so cheeky, and I defiantly thought we had a lot of chemistry.

"Is it show no sympathy for Harry day?" Harry said.

"Yes it is, sorry." I said jokingly to Erin.

"Woah, I clearly never got the memo on that one." Harry said. Erin was sneakily munching on yet another slice of the pizza.

"ERIN I SEE YOU." I shouted as I jumped on her back. Me and Erin resembles monkeys, we were always play fighting, watching movies and just doing the standard things best friends do. Harry just started laughing but didn't move a finger. We weren't violent people, I just think we liked beating each other up, sounds bad but it's not. Erin's hand immediately grabbed my hair and we fell onto the floor harshly. We were kicking, punching and flicking each other's bodies, we were not holding back.

"Okay girls I think that's enough." Harry said as he tried to separate us. At first, he pulled Erin's hand away from my hair and removed my body off Erin's body. After a few attempts where he failed, me and Erin eventually found a new target...

Harry.

We didn't hurt Harry at all, but we defiantly didn't hold up. I was sat on Harry's back holding his arms behind his back whilst Erin was sat on his legs holding them together. He was laughing hysterically.

"Oh Harry." I said as I laughed.

"Okay let me go, I can't breathe!" Harry exclaimed as he laughed hysterically.

"If you want us to get off you, you've got to say..." Erin said as she thought of an answer.

"I love Poppy and Erin so much, they are my ultimate dream!" I said.

"No way!" Harry exclaimed.

"Well I'm afraid you have to Harry if you want us to get of you."

"Erin get up, I've got him down and get your phone and record it!" 

"Hahaha!" Harry was smiling so much, his cheeks were vibrating from where his muscles were getting tired. He was taking heavy breaths and he had given up with fighting back. His dimples were moulding into his cheeks and they weren't disappearing even when his face rarely relaxed. "Fine I will say it...I love Poppy and Erin so much, they are my ultimate dream!"

"Did you get that?" I said to Erin.

"Yes, oh so clear." Erin said.

"Put it on twitter, hahaha!" I said.

"Oh no how embarrassing!" Harry exclaimed.

"Well you said it!" I said as I laughed.

"You're not even off me yet!" 

"Oh yeah." I said as I got up off Harry. My phone then buzzed. "Oh my god haha!" I stared at the screen and saw the tweet that made me chuckle.

"@ErinWilliams : @Harry_Styles @PoppyClarke harry confessing his love for us, dont be too jealous girls;)"

"I dread to look, oh no." Harry said as he chucked. I typed in quickly my reply.

"@PoppyClarke : @ErinWilliams @Harry_Styles this is hilarious, i cant even;')"

"You two are seriously crazy! You're like twins!" Harry was chuckling and he looked like he was typing on his phone. We were all having a little twitter war.

"@Harry_Styles : @PoppyClarke @ErinWilliams this wasn't at all funny, i don't love you too at all:p"

"@ErinWilliams : @Harry_Styles @PoppyClarke Don't lie to yourself Harry, you said it!;)"

"@Harry_Styles : @ErinWilliams @PoppyClarke i was forced:("

"@PoppyClarke: @Harry_Styles @ErinWilliams not really Harry, it's not like I sat on you and said I'd never get off you otherwise, pffft silly boy;)"

"Hahahaha!" Erin giggled.

"Are you okay over there?" I said as I giggled.

"Yes, I'm dying at the tweets, sorry not sorry." Erin said.

"Please don't die, haha." Harry added. I walked out the room, along the corridor and into the toilet, leaving Erin and Harry alone for a bit.

Harry's POV

"I hope you have good intentions with Poppy, Harry. She is more fragile than she lets on." Erin says with a sweet but intimidating smile.

"Nothing will ever go on romantically if that's whats your saying, she's my stylist. I wouldn't let that happen. I just want to get to know her and be friends."

"You better mister." Erin said. Something about her didn't sit well with me, what she said to me then made me feel uncomfortable. I wasn't going to say anything or do anything because I'm here because of Poppy, not for her. I defiantly didn't have bad intentions with Poppy, and I think it's rude of her to say that when she barely knows me. 

"Don't worry." As if on cue, Poppy walked back in and smiled.

"I'm tired." She said as she sat on her sofa and got under her throw.

"I think I'm going to go now, I'm tired too." I said.

"You don't have to, just because I am tired."

"No Poppy, it's 1am, I think I should go, haha." 

"Okay, Erin you should go too." Poppy said to Erin as she picked up her coat and shoes.

"Okay, bye guys." I said as I left.

"Wait am I seeing you tomorrow? Thought you wanted skinny jeans with me?" Poppy said. My heart melted at the fact she remembered.

"Yes defiantly, if I see you I'll defiantly stick with you." I said cheekily.

"Bye Harry, see you tomorrow maybe."

"Defiantly, see you later. Bye Erin."

"Bye Harry."

I walked outside of Poppy's apartment and put the key into my door and walked in. I was tired, I just needed to go to sleep. I walked over to my room, and instantly fell asleep.