Chapter Five- Poppy And Harry

JPoppy's POV

"We could go to a restaurant? I mean, are you hungry?" Harry said. We had 2 hours to go until Caroline was coming to judge my outfit. Most people would check the outfit, and look for more options. But, I was 100 percent happy with the outfit and I knew I couldn't find an outfit better. I had the gut instinct that this was the outfit.

"Yeh, that sounds good! Nandos?" I replied.

"Nandos sounds good!" Harry said as he walked towards Nandos. "So, you never said, why is Caroline testing you on styling me?"

"I don't know if you know yet, but Caroline can't tour with you-"

"Yeah, we got a while ago that she couldn't."

"And, management have been looking for an appreciate stylist for some time now, and they seemed to have quite an interest in me. Then when I had to change jobs, they took me here and Caroline told me that the job is mine, as long as I'm able to style you right. So, if this goes right, we could be working together..."

"Aw that's so cool! Exciting times!" Harry said. I was so glad he took it well, and his reaction seemed fairly pleased.

"So tell me more about One Direction?" I said.

"The other boys?"

"Yeah, what are they like?"

 "They are hilarious! Honestly you'll love them!" Harry said.

"Do you think they'll like me?" I said as I put a french fry in my mouth.

"Yeah! They are the easiest people to get along with! Anyway I like you! You're cool." Harry said.

"Aw, haha thanks!" I felt my cheeks go rosy red and I did feel flattered.

"Do you like me then?" 

Harry's POV

"Yeh I like you! You are so different to what I expected." Poppy said as she smiled. I was so glad I didn't scare her off or something, I would of never forgive myself.

"What did you expect?" I said as I took a sip of my coca cola.

"I don't know, someone ignorant and selfish. I don't even know why I thought you were like that, I guess it was the media, i don't know." Poppy said. "I feel guilty about it now, wish I never thought of you like that." Her eyes looked into my eyes for a moment.

"I guess the media make me be something I'm not... at least I changed your mind! Haha!" I said. As I said this, the waiter come over and passed us our chicken and chips.

"I haven't had Nandos in so long!" Poppy said excitedly.

"I had it yesterday with Niall, that's so bad! Nandos twice in 2 days..." I said.

"Haha! If it makes you feel better I've had 4 Starbucks in 3 days..." 

"We have equally bad eating habits!" I said as I finished off my meal. "That food was so nice!"

"It was so so good! I'm so full now, bleurgh." Poppy said.

"Haha same! We should go and get ready for Caroline, that 2 hours went so fast. I guess time goes fast when you're in good company!" I said.

"Aw thank you Harry, you're cute!" Poppy said.

"I wasn't on about you... I was talking about the chicken." I said. Poppy slapped me playfully and pretend to look hurt. "Jokes... oww!" I exclaimed as she hit me. "Remind me never to get on the wrong side of you..."

"I will!" Poppy said as she looked all angelic and cute. We walked up back up to the shop where Poppy styled me in my suit, and the paparazzi were obviously tipped off about our location. "Woah this is crazy Harry." She looked imtimidated and I didn't want her to feel that way.

"Don't worry, I got you. Just smile and put your head down." I said as I gripped her arm and guided her through the crowd.

"Thank you! I panicked a little bit then, that was crazy!" Poppy said.

"Believe it or not, that was a more tame version. Usually there's fans there too." I said. We reached the dressing room and Poppy passed me my outfit and I walked into the changing room and quickly  tried the outfit on.

Poppy's POV

 I waited outside for Harry to change. I began to feel really nervous. At the beginning of the day, I wasn't bothered about my job with the One Direction, I expected to hate the boys and to struggle with styling. I wanted to work with girls, but I ended up with 5 boys. I wasn't happy about the workload of having to style 5 boys, but Harry has really changed my mind. He has been so sweet and so kind to me. I expected someone to hate me, put me through emotional pain! I just felt really comfortable in his presence, and when we helped me with the press, I really appreciate it. I usually struggle under pressure and he really helped me out. Now, I wanted this job more than anything and I knew I had to fight for it. If the other boys were like Harry, I knew I was going to have a good year ahead of me.

"Oi, Pops!" Harry said as he threw a coat hanger at me.

"What was that for? Haha!" 

"You looked like you were thinking. What are you thinking about?"

"I just really want this job, you boys seem to be so nice, and I've had some really bad clients in the past and I need a few people like you around." I said.

"Well if you can style 5 boys as good as you've styled me, it's yours. Honestly, I don't think you have anything to worry about. Even if you don't get it, you're still my friend."

"Aw, friends! I'm still going to worry though!" I said as I leaned my head on Harry's shoulder.

"Hello Poppy! Hi Harry!" Caroline said. She was early, so I was glad that we were prepared ready for her to visit, being late for the deadline would not be in my favor.

"Hi Caroline, lovely to see you again." I said to her as we shook hands. She was dressed in a different outfit and she wore her sunglasses on top of her head.

"How have you got on today?" Caroline said.

"Amazing! Poppy is so good at styling." Harry butted in.

"So you've certainly made an impression. I'm guessing that's the suit you styled? Talk me through it." Caroline said.

"Well, firstly I chose the classic blazer. I wanted to keep it classic, but more modern than the average suit. It needed to suit his masculine figure and his age The patterned shirt I think makes Harry look his age and it makes the outfit complete. He must feel more young and fresh, at a formal event, he needs to be confident. The trousers are well fitting and they aren't tight and Harry said they were comfortable and the material looks good and shiny. The flower on the blazer pinned on, matches all the colours and it ties the whole look together..." I said as I stepped away. I looked at Harry, and I knew I did a good job. He gave me a reassuring look and I felt better.

"Wow, I thought you would need training or help at the beginning. You don't need anything, you could just start now, wow, I was not expecting that!" As Caroline said this she looked genuinely shocked, and I couldn't help but smile. "You defiantly passed the test!"

"No way! Ahh, thank you so much!" I said as I hugged Harry.

"Told you you didn't have anything to worry about!" He whispered in my ear.