tour

Today my bf just texted me to tell me to come over to his house so that's what I'm doing I go into his house and ask Harvey "where is Max" he says "up in his room" I thank Harvey then go up to Max's room I open the door and he sees me and comes running over to me jumping on me giving me hugs and I fall onto his bed and we both laugh we kiss and I say "so you wanted to tell me something?" "yeah me and Harvey are going on tour for two months" my smile fades away then he says "I know its a long time but it's going to be ok" he says kissing my forehead "how ill miss you so much" I say sighing knowing that he has to go and sit up on his bed but then he asks "well I was wondering if you would like to come with us" he says which makes me smile so widely and pull him into a hug and say "yes of course I would love to" he smiles and then kisses me "so when are we going to leave?" "well we are leaving a day or two before so we can get there and we are leaving quite soon" I text my mum to ask her if I could go she said yes "I can't wait yo see Jenna again she is so sweet and a good friend I miss her" I say doing my puppy dog eyes face he looks down at my face and smiles "I know you do she says she misses you too" then kisses my nose and I scrunch it he laughs "tour is going to be so much better now thst you are coming" "I can't wait" he says "me neither, I love you" I say kissing him "I love you too"

Hope u guys liked it