((Before You Read This Story))

Hello everyone who and reading what I typed, the story hasn't started yet. I'm just making a list here of what will be expected of this story. You don't have to read this by the way. Ok here we go,

>>I don't own any of these charters in this story, but only a few of my OCs. All the other charters belong to ether Disney™ or Dreamworks™ (Or maybe Once Upon a Time).
>>Some parts of this story will be rated PG-13 for strong language and
some inappropriate scenes.

>> I won't be doing POVs of each charter like I did in my last book, "The Girl Next Door."

>>Please no hate, on ships. Sorry about my grammar because I'm rushing at times because I have to take care of my Instagram acc. @the.janna.comic . But suggestions on my writing will be nice though, love reading those appreciated.

>>About the ages, Anna is about one year younger than Elsa and Jack, Rapunzel and Merida are the same age as Anna, most of the charters are ether around the same group age as these people. Yet they are still in the same grade.

>>They live in Augusta, Maine...... I know it isn't clever but well Story Brooke is in Maine..... So...... You picking up what up putting down? No? Okay. 😶

Well that's pretty much it, I cant think of much but that pretty much covers it. I haven't started on my first chapter but I always been waiting to do this fanfic for a few weeks now. So the story starts when Anna is a little girl. Okay here we go, (this isnt the first chapter though) thanks for reading this no-so-long thing.

_________________________________________
~ THE BEGINNING ~

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
"Ƨσмɛтιмɛƨ ʏσʋ ∂σит иɛɛ∂ α нαρρʏ ɛи∂ιиɢ,
Ƴσʋ ʝʋƨт иɛɛ∂ тнαт ƨρɛcιαℓ ρɛяƨσи тнαт мακɛƨ
ʏσʋ ғɛɛℓ ℓικɛ ʏσʋ αяɛ ℓιиιиɢ α нαρρʏ ɛи∂ιиɢ." -Anonymous
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

The bed was cold, and only had one thin sheet to keep her warm.
It gave you shivers down your spine sleeping on a bed where the mattress was so thin you could feel the cold iron bars that hold the bad below tickle your skin. Your arms are filled with goosebumps while your teeth quietly chatter while you sleep.

Yet she found it the most warmest thing in Augusta.

The real world was much colder for her.

Life was harsh this this little 6-year old girl. The foster girls disliked her and teased her for always believing in fairy tales and the white streak in her ginger like hair. Her own sister doesn't even like her, she ignores her by locking herself in her tiny little room that she gets for herself. Sitting there all day, what could she possibly be doing?Which leaves this little girl standing in front of her sisters door begging her to come out.

Both her parents were dead, and she has no idea how. She lives in a foster home in Augusta, Maine for girls. The orphanage supervisor, Miss Ingrid, yelled at the girls to wake up and get ready, today was her first day if school.

Annabelle A. Summer's worst nightmare.

She had to get on the icky, smelly, bus to get to school. She sat down by herself and took out her book full of FairyTales. Her most favorite story was The Little Mermaid. She loved how Ariel was able to swim freely in the deep blue see and her curiosity to see the world up above. Her favorite part was when she saved Prince Eric from drowning. Annabelle sighed while rubbing her finger at the picture of Ariel's tail.

"One Day I will be a mermaid, and I will swim freely as away from this stupid Orphanage and never come back. I will venture the deep blue sea and discover many places. And I will be happy." Annabelle closed her eyes and whispering wishing with all her might.