Samantha Hathaway and the new kids.

Come on get ready you two. Why do we have to go back to school? because it's just until you graduate again. And why do we have to be in ninth grade. You'll see why. And she dug into the closet and picked out some clothes for us. Who's the new kid boy or girl. You'll just have to go and find out. Ugh you know you suck. Yeah but you love me. We do. We said almost together. I swear you two are becoming each other. I feel offended. Me too, only slightly. But I didn't say that last part. Hi I'm Alice and I'm Rosalie and I'm Emmett.

Rosalies POV
I don't know why we have to go back to school I really don't want to. But knowing our little fortune teller of the future named Alice we always know there's a reason. So we go to school. But little did we know that there was a girl and she would spice up our marriage. when we got there we went to the office to pick up our schedules and as we walked out a girl was approaching the office door that's where it all begun with all three of us saying a shy hi or hello before we got back to the car we were half way across the lot when she came out and she stormed past us and got in her purple and pink GTO we didn't know that she had that nice of a car and that's when she gave us a small smile and drove off to god knows where. but we went in the building for some odd reason we felt empty my husband Emmett had said maybe we should've followed her. No Emmy bear we can't then she would've thought that we where stocking her. Ok Lynn, I see why we shouldn't follow her. We stayed in school until lunch and then we left and said we should feed, our eyes where black now. We told the family in text and jasper went to the office and told them we got sick right at lunch time and needed to go home and the lady said I'll notify there teachers right away. we got home very soon like in thirty minutes thanks to our car, but we could've gotten their faster on foot, still we can't make people think suspicious thoughts of us we had to act normal that is exactly why we drove home.

Samantha's POV

Belle why didn't you tell me sooner I wouldn't be so mad. It's Okay I understand your concern but seriously I'll be alright. she smiled but I knew it was fake I mean I have known her all my life and now she is pregnant at the age of fifteen with her ex's baby and she was going to tell him until she told him to say his horrible so called good news he was dumping her. I swear if I see him I am so going to slap him straight across his smug little face and of course I know all about their legends there are four legends the cold ones, the wolves, and the sirens and mermaids two different legends all together because vampires hate the wolves and they hate the vampires and sirens hate mermaids and mermaids hate sirens. My best friend says all sorts of things about them. she doesn't even know if she'll turn on her sixteenth birthday or be a late bloomer and turn on her eighteenth or never change like her Aunt Rebecca who I call Reba for short. Anyway back to why I shouldn't go over to his house and kick his ass. I said well shouldn't you at least tell him now. what's the point he already left me, I doubt he will even be here for the baby. But promise me something okay. Okay. Do not and I mean DO NOT GET PREGNANT UNTIL AT LEAST YOUR EIGHTEENTH BIRTHDAY! I promise. capitol I right. Yes I swear to my human grave. Good. I went home because I had gotten a worry phone call from my father saying my mom wanted me home right this Instant. but my mother would understand me when she found out. Did you at least tell your Aunt. I will tonight. Promise. I promise till the end of my tribe. Good. I said goodbye and then she said talk to you soon, love ya sis. Oh one tiny detail she's half related to me her mother is someone else entirely but we have the same father. I had returned home and told my mother the news and told her to keep it a secret even after death. She said I will. We ate and went to bed. I felt the wind push into my room and had pulled the comforter up on the rest of my body and then the wind had stopped so I leaned over and push my button and the lights came on and No one was here. I just assumed it was a vampire because at least they left me alive so they might be a good vampire I pushed the button next to it and the lights shut off and I had a dream that I met my lovers. Of course I am bisexual I mean Isabella that used to live here was straight but I mean still she found her true love. Maybe I will find them today All I remember was blonde straight hair and a super buff guy. I got in the shower and then put clothes on and booty shorts and a baby blue crop top that said Bi all the way and my baby blue nine inch heels on and put on foundation and heavy and I mean HEAVY eyeliner on and some baby blue hair strands in my hair and went up stairs  and seen a note on the fridge immediately Samantha went to see Rebeca I'll be home around three. Be home around five. love mom.