2. Friends

Michael POV.

The next morning I wake up and I feel a lot more happy then months ago. I walk to my closet and grab my favorite black jeans and a plain oversized gray sweater. I put my clothes on. brush my teeth and fix my blonde hair I look in the mirror and I realize I don't like my hair color,  I always wanted to dye it a purple pastel color but I was to afraid to really do it because I got bullied and I know it was my fault that I got bullied,  I am different and weird. I push my sleeves a bit up and look at the scars, they're less red than a week ago. The last time I cut was the day before I met Luke, Ashton and Calum and I'm proud of myself. I push my sleeves down and walk downstairs,  ate breakfast and walk to school. I softly sing along to Backseat Derenade by All Time Low when I suddenly feel a hand on my shoulder, I look up and see the tall blond haired and blue eyed boy. 

"Hi Mikey."

"Hi Lukey"

I give him an earplug and we sing along to the songs while we walk to school. We both walk to music class,  Ashton, Calum, Luke and I have music together.

"Where is Ashton?" I ask Calum.

"He's sick,  but we were gonna make a new cover, In My Head by Jason Derulo, he asked if you want to make this cover with us if Luke wants it" Calum says.

"Cool" Luke says.

"Yeah sure sounds fun" I say.

"Okay class you have a new project, I want you to make a song in groups of four. " says Mr. Sheeran.

When the class was over we asked if could use the classroom to make a cover, and Mr. Sheeran said yes.

"Okay, so Michael do you wanna play the guitar and do the backing vocals? " Luke asks

"Yeah that's fine, I know the chords so let's begin" I say

"1, 2, 3 Go!" Calum yells.

The whole video long they laughed and I smiled it is just so much fun, but it is not a really good video.

We hear the bell ringing and we go to our next class, Luke and I both have English so we walk together.

"You have a really good voice Mikey!" Luke says and smiles.

"No I don't,  you are waaaay better."

"Just admit it you idiot. " He says and looks serious.

"Nope maybe sometime. "

"I can live with that." He says and smiles again.

after the class I walk home, Luke goes to Calum's place so I walk alone.

When I am almost home I hear something behind me, I turn around and see Nick and his two friends looking at me. I quickly turn around and run away,  but they're getting closer, I tried to scream when the got me but they put something over my mouth. I try not to fight back because if I do they will hurt me even more. They are making fun of me and laughing when they bring me to a park where almost no one comes. A tear rolls over my cheek.  Not again, what did I do? They push me on the ground and take the thing off the had put over my mouth.

"If you make a sound it'll get worse, oh wait you already knew that you faggot" Nick says and and laughs and the other two.

"Let the party begin" Nick says and they all begin to laugh.

I put my arms around my head and try not to make a sound. The tears are rolling down my cheeks.  After ten minutes I don't feel anything anymore I stopped crying and it is starting to get black for my eyes. Finally, they won't kill me and they will stop when I'm out.

When I wake up I hear a voice.

"Michael,  Michael wake up! please just wake up."

I open my eyes, at least one the other one is already swollen. I see Luke and he's crying and holding me.

"I'm okay,  it's okay.  Luke will you give me my phone please. And I try to sit up." I say.

He gives me my phone, which was on the ground. And says
"No you're not, you don't have to be strong at least not always. Who did this to you?  I will kill them!"

"I don't know who did this" I lie.

"And I'm fine, tomorrow I will be much better. Luke are your parents home? " I ask.

"No why?" He asks.

"Can I please stay at your place tonight? I can't go home." I say.

"Sure, of course! let's go then."

I send my mother a text that I stay over at a friend's and we walk to Luke's house.  when we're inside I look around and see boxes.

"Are you gonna move house?" I ask.

"Yeah, but we'll talk tomorrow okay? You have to rest." Luke says.

And he helps me go upstairs and lays me in his bed. He gets a blanket and trows it on the couch.

"You can lay with me in your bed if you want, it is big enough and I don't want you to sleep on a couch because of me and I don't mind. " I say.

"Okay then,  goodnight Mikey. " He says and gets into the bed.

"Goodnight Lukey."

Second chapter.  What do you think??
Love you all xxxx
-L