Chapter 40

Skip to the wedding day. You wake up very exited. You see Nick is still sleeping. You sit above him and kiss him. Nick wakes up.

Nick: good morning baby.
You: morning.
Nick: can you wake me up everyday like this?

You laugh.

You: I guess you have to get used to it.

Nick smiles. You try to get up but Nick pull you closer to him.

You: what?
Nick: nope you ain't going.

You laugh. And you cuddle with Nick for 20 minutes and go get ready for the day. You both go down. You see your squad just arrived foe the wedding. You go hug them and say hi.

Darianka: exited?
You: yeah.
Darianka: told you.

You roll your eyes playfully.

Calvin: told her what?
Darianka: when we were coming back from the Bahamas I told her when she saw Nick in the wedding she didn't want to marry Sam. But before she saw Nick she was exited to marry Sam.

Nick looks at you and smile. Everyone laughs. You guys eat breakfast. Everyone goes to their rooms. You are sitting watching tiktok when Nick comes and jump on you. You laugh.

You: someone's exited.
Nick: yup.

You and Nick are watching tiktoks he is still above you. When he starts to kiss your neck.

You: nope not today.
Nick: why?
You: hello it's our wedding I want to walk.

Nick laughs.

Nick: fine but kiss me.
You: umm let me think.
Nick: I will not take any no.

He kisses you and you kiss back then it turns into a make out after 10 minutes you stop.

Nick: I love you.
You: I love you too.

You and Nick talk and watch tiktoks till everyone burst in.

Nick: ughh.
Addison: get up we have to get ready.
You: now?
Charli: are you kidding me it's your wedding.

You sigh.

Ryland: get your ass up Nick.
Nick: ughhhhh.

You guys get up and get ready.

_____________________________________________________________________________
Word count: 330