hayloft

to brin if you read this: hi:)

hayloft  -͓̽  " take one step closer and i will fucking blow this place to smithereens "

hayloft -͓̽ " take one step closer and i will fucking blow this place to smithereens "

Just like fire, Eris could be seen as a force of nature, a gleaming source of warmth for the people around her, but also weapon of destruction that could absorb anything that dares to cross its path. Being on L'Manberg's side during their fight for independence, she was a great threat to the rest of the land, something the leader of the land they tried to separate from noticed. When he found out he couldn't just put out the fire that was Eris, he realised that the only way to contain a raging fire, was to corner and trap it, letting it sizzle out from lack of oxygen.

»»————- ♔ ————-««
disclaimers, warnings and
other shenanigans :

hello ! welcome to this book :)) - it's been more than a year since i've written anything, but i am very excited to be back. i lost all of my friends on here so yeah that's not very pogchamp - but we're working on it though

about this book : i'm super interested in the dreamsmp and have fallen in love with the storyline over the last half year. i can't get enough of it (unfortunately lol), so now i have decided to write a book about it to expand on the characters and the amazing plot that has been created.

disclaimers !
this book is inspired by the events of the dreamsmp and will follow it loosely, i do not claim the original plot as my own. however, eris and the plot of this book are very much mine ! if you steal or copy it i will murder your cat.

the characters in this book are completely based on their characters in the smp - SO NOT THE STREAMERS. even when real names are used (which won't happen a lot) it will still exclusively refer to their character in the dreamsmp.

also another little disclaimer: english is not my first language. i would like to think my english is pretty good, but i'm still a fucking moron and just misspell words occasionally. i want to apologise for that in advance lol.

warnings !
this book will be hella angsty lol. it will also include other things like: alcohol, abuse, addiction, gore, panic attacks, bad mental health stuff, bad language and more. if you don't like that, this story is not for you, i'm sorry. i won't be putting trigger warnings on the top of chapters (but i will if somebody requests it). i know how nasty triggers can be so please give me feedback if i did something wrong !

shenanigans !
i haven't written in so long, but i'm so excited for this book. i've already fallen in love with the main character eris and the plotline. i will try to update often, but i do have to say that i'm in my senior year of high school so sometimes i won't be able to. my goal is to upload a chapter every other day, to keep the updates close together.

i know every writer ever says this: but PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ! it helps out so, so much. the reason we all say this, is because just one comment can add so much motivation to continue a story. and also votes and comments will make this book pop up on tags and shit,, which also is pretty nice if you were to ask me ;)

dedications !
here some dedications and tags to either my friends, people i like, or people i think are pretty cool i guess :
ALICE, eliartyrell, -lovelysupernova, doublebubblediscoqwn, -claraoswald, -stevesrogers, -stvpidsimp, -MARC3L, & BUILDABEARFR0G

dedications !here some dedications and tags to either my friends, people i like, or people i think are pretty cool i guess :ALICE, eliartyrell, -lovelysupernova, doublebubblediscoqwn, -claraoswald, -stevesrogers, -stvpidsimp, -MARC3L,  & BUILDABEA...

playlist :

i - hayloft by mother mother, ii - can i exist by MISSIO, iii - mount everest by labrinth, iv - play with fire by sam tinnesz, v - run boy run by woodkid, vi - start a war by klergy, vii - don't threaten me with a good time by panic! at the disco, viii - innocence by madeon, ix - bang! by AJR, x - rät by penelope scott, xi - rebels by call me karizma, xii - villain by stella jang, xiii - kids with guns by gorillaz, xiv - choke by IDKHOW, xv - drawn to the blood by sufjan stevens, xvi - wallowa lake monster by sufjan stevens, xvii - oh ana by mother mother

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ another reminder to please, please, please vote and comment :)

╭₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪╮

Started : [17/1/21]
Finished : [-/-/-]
Edited : [-/-/-]