001

***

All eyes on the new kid as he walks through the hallway to his locker and his name Park Sunghoon. New transfer student from Seoul High School, very handsome, tall and amazingly dressed. All the girls were whispering and squealing basically wishing that he would date them, but he found it annoying and just dumb basically just a waste of time so he just walked passed by them and went straight to his locker.

How he looked btw:^^

While he was walking by a certain person caught his attention and made eye contact for 20 second and then he looked away and continued to walk

sunghoon Pov:

I was walking through the hallway when my eyes landed on a certain boy playing with his friends and was laughing. I envied it, I never really had a lot of friends, some used me for money and just to have reputation basically so I never really trusted anyone because they always leave. When he looked turned around we made eye contact for like 10 second and then I looked away, not gonna lie but thats gotta be a new record for me haha. Ive always been known to quiet, cold hearted and uninterested but thats only because I dont like to show my expressions to other people.

I made it to my locker when I felt a hard impact on my back and I fell...

"Ahhhh" was what I heard from the person, "what hell, the fxcking hurt" I said while getting up and picking my books up.. "oh my gawd, im sorry... I- I was in a rush" and I looked up to see a pale boy, dimple, tall, with his bangs in his face but I have to admit he was cute but thats when I noticed I was staring too much.. " uhhh.. Sure whatever" and I put my books in my locker and walked away and started walking to my class.

Sunoo Pov:

I was laughing at my friends niki and jay because they always do something dumb.. its like that one movie dumb and dumber, I swear they never fail at making me laugh and thats why I love hanging with them. When I turned around because I heard the girls next to us whisper there was new kid and of course he had be gorgeous. like we dont get a lot cute guys here all of them look like zombies who dont even try to look decent.. As I was looking not starring we made eye contact for awhile and then he looked away and kept walking. He seemed like a cold guy but im always determined to make new friend because Im just a bubbly and cute person hehe. As I was closing my locker I seen Jung won run up to us and he was panting like he ran a marathon so I gave him a water and we headed to our classes so we dont get scolded.

I took the seat by the window, jay sat in front of me, niki sat beside me on the left and Jung won sat behind. We talking while getting out English notebooks out and then the principle came in so we all turned around paid attention to what he was going to say.

"Good Morning students, today we have a new students so make him feel welcomed. okay? you may come inside now" when i heard the door open I seen the him entered and I new this was my chance to become close with him, he looked around and he took a quick glance, then he started taking "Hello my name is Park Sunghoon, umm nice to meet you" and then he walked to the back where we were and sat down next to Jung won. My eyes followed when he sat then he look up at me and I smiled at him, but he just put his head down when I look at Jung won he seemed tense so I asked "Whats wrong" and he looked at me, "When I was running though the hallway I accidentally bumped into him and he fell", so I looked Sung soon and back at Jung won.. I shook my head and turned around.. After I did that Jung Won wouldn't stop bugging me and basically asking why I shook my head at him, but I knew he was a goner so I just ignored him and was working on a plan tp get closer with Sunghoon.