FEELINGS?

[HI SORRY FOR UPDATING SO LATE.. I WILL TRY MY BEST TO MAKE MY STORY BETTER]

[C]NARRATOR POV
As Sunghoon made eye contact with Sunoo, they both stared at each otherfor a while not knowing they were being stared at by the group at the table. Sunghoon noticed that they were just staring at each other so he looked away first, and then sunoo averted his eyes. After their little moment it got a little awkward but sunoo friends just thought he had some problems with him since he was gazing at him. Not knowing that Sunoo had some feeling for sunghoon. Sunoo knew that he was BI, but he never told his friends about since his friend group was all boys and he didn't want to make them to feel uncomfortable with him liking both gender. Until he seen Sunghoon on the first day of school, he couldn't help but develop feeling little by little, causing a little chaos in his head. 

As time passed on and it became the middle of the school year, Sunghoon and Sunoo basically seen each other in class and in the hallways but never spoke. Sunoo was trying to figure out a plan to talk to sunghoon like he would with friends just like a casual conversation nothing too weird that would make them both awkward. As he was standing by his locker thinking of a plan, he noticed a girl walk to sunghoon and they started talking. He watched from a distance just staring at them with a jealous look on his face, and it made it 3x worse that the girl was his old crush before he seen or met sunghoon. While they were talking sunoo closed his locker and headed to class walking pass them, but he didn't know was that sunghoon seen him walk by and immediately stopped talking to her following an excuse saying that he was "Going to be late for class" and walked off just leaving her there.