002

*i can't put any pictures in my story because i'm going somewhere and i won't have internet. i'll input when i get good internet connection🙂*

SUNOO POV

  As i was working on my plan to get close with Sunghoon the only thing i could do was my would be to try to talk with him and hopefully he would be willing to be friends with me with dumb and dumber. I never had to brainstorm this hard to be friends with someone, usually i would be like "Hello, i'm Sunoo and hopefully we can become friends" with my eye smile and they couldn't resist that. But with Sunghoon he looks like he is very private and doesn't care what you do.. He would probably find me annoying or just walk away. So i need to be very careful with what i do or say, i tend to go straight to aegyo when i'm caught in a situation where it's awkward or something. well that's basically my natural instinct, other than that i'm nothing but a boy who smiles and laughs at anything.
   Jung-won was still being annoying and paranoid after the incident, he wouldn't stop asking what he should do or if he should just avoid him. Tbh i would probably change school or leave Korea but again that's me and my dramatic ass. Jungwon on the other hand would probably do something stupid like apologize but say it in the wrong way possible😂 and make matters worse, at this point all i can say to him is just to shut his mouth and leave him alone.
   As the class was finally over i grabbed my books and stuffed them in my bag, so i could catch up to sunghoon. Right when i was about to go after him Jungwon decided to grab my wrist and lead me to the cafeteria with Jay and Niki so he could hide from sunghoon if he saw him. I was kinda mad and sad but i still needed to think about my approach to Sunghoon. While we were eating Sunghoon entered and well of course the girls were talking and chatting about how "HaNdSoMe" he was i couldn't deny that because he is frickin perfect, like how can you just be so evenly portioned like tf man😭 on the other hand jungwon was panicking and trying to hide behind me, at this point im just ready to stand up and be like "Sunghoon here's the kid that pushed you down in the hallway". While was too busy trying to push jungwon away from me i heard a tray hit the table and the chair being pulled out, when i looked up i made eye contact with......