Holding Your Hand

Dear No One, 
    What would friends do? What is the line between friends and something more? Is it holding hands? Is it kissing? Is it flirting? Is it just being in the same room as someone who could be into you just because of what sex they like? Some would think yes. I think no. Friends can hold hands and even flirt with each other. Does that immediately mean that they are together? NO! kissing maybe. Being in the same room with a lesbian doesn't mean that you're going to do anything with them or that you're together. But for some reason (my) parents think that a girl who is questioning their sexuality can not have a sleepover with a lesbian because that means they'll do... Stuff. Is that true, no. I just want friends, I don't want a relationship. Do parents listen to their kids? no because they don't know anything. Because they only have 16 years on this earth and don't know that if a girl and a lesbian are in the same room then things will go down. But their son can go eat a girl out at a friends house, get an std and go back to that friends house. But their older daughter cant have lesbian friends over cause will totally eat each other out. Their daughter (by their definition) has over 10 girlfriends  because every girl she has held hands with is now her girlfriend. Makes so much sense yes? one must love that the son can have as many friend girls as he wants, know their business, be in a room alone (door open) with them, make out and have no consequences.  but if their daughter stands up for their friend that likes to do “odd” makeup, because a douche yells “WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?” then that must mean that the daughter and girl are together and cant hang out alone because we  might?...  Get pregnant? cause that can totally happen!!! Give me a break!! Talk to your parents and tell them how you feel! don't give me that! you don't think I've tried? Not every parent is going to really care how you feel. Even if you try they're just going to talk over you after the first five words! Then call the conversation done after THEY have talked for the past 20 minutes. They feed me, they house me, they want me to have Great grades, they want me out a 18. They. They. They. But hey what do i know i'm just a child with only 16 years of knowledge. What do I know?
            Sincerely, 

                  Cheyenne