Chapter 3: Finally

Luke's POV

"Uh, I-I don't like a-anyone." Oh shit.

Okay, so I actually am in love with all the boys. That is, Michael, Calum, and Ashton. If anyone of the guys found out, they would be disgusted.

"I'm not buying it. C'mon Lukey, just tell us."

Oh fuck it I don't care anymore.

"Ok so the truth is, I'minlovewiththethreeofyouguys."

"What did you say? You said that way to fast." Ashton asked.

"Uh, I said... I am in love with the three of you guys. I understand if you hate me now."

They were all quiet, and I was scared to death that they would hate me.

I was looking down until I felt someone grab my chin and tilt my face up to meet them. It was Michael.

Michael's POV

I can't believe it. Luke likes the three of us. One of them me.

I scoot over to him as he has his head down and I grab his his chin to tilt it up.

I leaned in and close my eyes. Finally, I met his lips with mine, this is something I've been wanting to do since forever. Suddenly I felt his lips move with mine, he was kissing me back! We broke apart and I smile like crazy.

"Why didn't you tell us? I honestly feel the same way you do, I'm in love with all three of you guys."

"I didn't tell you because I was scared. I didn't know what you guys would say or do."

Ashton spoke up for the first time since Luke told us. "Ever since I met you guys, there was something different about you that I loved. Your personalities, your looks, the way you guys see life, to me it's perfect." He walked up to us and gave Luke a firm kiss on the lips and then turned towards me and gave me a kiss too.

Calum was still sitting on the floor until he got up and tackled Luke down, and then he kissed him too.

"Ok so really, ever since I met Michael, I've wanted Malum to be real. Then when I met Luke, I wanted Cake and Malum to be real. Then when we all met Ashton, I wanted all four of us to be together. I thought it was crazy that you guys would feel the same way, but I guess not."

He got up and gave me a long kiss which I gladly returned. Then we broke apart and he gave Ashton a long kiss.

"So, guys, what are we?" I asked.

"Well, I'm the oldest so I have something to ask. Can we all be each other's boyfriends?"

"Yes!" Me, Luke, and Calum shouted out.