𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨~ | 𝙋𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙣

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄╮

➥ Ship Chosen; Pruscan | Prussia x Canada

➥ Sexuality Chosen; Gay

➥ Scenarios; Demon (Prussia) x Angel (Canada) [but with a twist~ ;)]

➥ ⚠️Mentions of trying to attempt to molest (didn't happen), French kissing, mentions of paddle spanking up, Crying (both realistic and sexual), Shoulder angels/demon reference, Mention of the word 'Fag', mentions of vibrator⚠️
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Everyone always said 'you were deaf in one ear' or there is 'an angel and demon on your shoulders'. But it was real life for young Peter kirkland. He stared at the boy as he soon looked at him up and down before he heard Mathew appeared on his shoulders. "Mmm, you better not be thinking about touching that poor boy...," Mathew said, sipping his maple tea as Peter blush, "Only a little bit, Mr. Mathew..." he said, but right when he said that, the Prussian demon himself appeared on the left shoulder and drank his coffee mixed with beer, "that's what I'm talking about buster~," he said.

"Pitiful, the demon is here...," Mathew huffed and rolled his arms as Gilbert huffed, "Well it isn't Mr. I hate wars~" he teased as a huff came from the Canadian. "Now listen here, Pete, that man would love to be touched, if he says 'no', he's lying~," He said as Mathew turned Peter over and frowned. "Don't listen to him, he is a demonic country that deserves his place in the underworld!" He said as the Prussian gasped and soon growled.

"Well, at least I ain't no damn tree hugger!"

"At least I ain't no damn racist!"

"Weed smoker!"

"Alcoholic!"

"Maple drinking pig!"

"Jew killing Nazi!"

"Fag!"

The Canadian went quiet with tears in his eyes as he soon disappeared, making the Prussian country realize his mistake, and rubbed his arm, "Kid...go home and drink a juice box.." he said before leaving too. In their world, demons and angels were separated on a hill, a gate blocking them, thankfully Gilbert snuck past the guards and soon into Mathew's house as he heard the Canadian cry in his room. "Baby?...," He called as the cries weakened a bit, "Mathew...I'm sorry...I didn't mean it....I was heated at the moment and fucked up.."

"If you are fucking sorry then I want you to prove it Gilbert Königsberg beilschmidt!" Mathew yelled from the doorway as Gilbert opened the door to see the Canadian crying in his pillow as he sat beside him and tucked his demon wings in. "I'll do anything you want me to Matt......," A blush formed on his face as he turned to the Canadian and sighed, "Even let you do the thing you wanted.." He said with a blush.

Mathew stopped crying and looked at Gilbert with curious eyes. "Do...do you mean...that I top you...?" He asked between small sniffles as Gilbert was hesitant but soon nodded, a small smile forming on the Canadian as he soon pushed him down and smirked. "Deal, but there is one thing you'll be doing~," He said as Gilbert blushed with curious eyes, "You're gonna be punished beilschmidt..~" He whispered.

Gilbert whined at the thought as Mathew kissed his lover/enemy as they soon both fought for dominance when Mathew licked his lips and asked for consent, soon Gilbert let Mathew win as he felt their clothes coming off, but tongues staying, Mathew swirling his tongue around with Gilbert as he can taste the maple tea mixed with the coffee with beer. "Mathew~" he whispered as they were now both fully naked, soon Matjew got up.

"Stay there, now..." Mathew commanded as he went to the toy closet and brought out the vibrator and the paddle, Gilbert watching it with fearful but lustful eyes. He came back and crawled on the bed as he soon gave a comfortable look. "Dear...what is the safeword?" He asked as he said as Gilbert smiled. "Gays are allowed in heaven..." He said as Mathew nodded. He grabbed a container of lube and soon slicked the vibrator up before he held Gilbert's hand and pressed the vibrator inside of Gilbert, watching him make a face of uncomfort before whining and moving down on it.

Mathew smirked and placed it on a five as he soon watched Gilbert move around and moan to feel something inside him, Mathew smirking and flipping Gilbert over as he instructed to grip the bed, making Mathew soon rub his back before humming. "Count to ten.." he whispered in Gilbert's ear as he stood up.

Slap

"Agh!...one"

Slap

"T-Two"

Slap

"THR-ee.."

Slap

"Four..."

Slap

"Ow F-Five!"

Slap

"Six! Canada stop, please it!-"

Slap

"Ahh!! Seven..."

Slap Slap

"TEN!!"

Gilbert was left crying in pain and pleasure as the vibrator continued to move inside him, making the Canadian frown and drop the paddle as he brought Gulbert up and kissed him softly as Mathew smiled. "You know I don't like hurting you...but you make daddy so mad.." He pouted as Gilbert sniffled, making Mathew take the vibrator out before smiling. "Here, dear...We'll go soft and gentle tonight..." He whispered as Gilbert smiled.

Moans and soft words of encouragement were made that night as Gilbert felt how big the Canadian was, the feeling of being filled was so much as Mathew slowly and gently thrust his hips up, making him moan before Mathew sighed and came inside his Prussian devil, making Gilbert come too. "Hey...Matt?" He asked as they were in pajamas, cuddling while watching 'Good omens', "Yes Gill?" He asked.

"You should be top more often.."