T H R E E.

Waking up early wasn't much of a struggle for Aya. In fact, it was even easier for her, considering that she hadn't slept at all. Her mind as always wandered around, thinking about evrything ; her life before she entered this new reality, her brother, her visa, her new friends, and most importantly, Niragi. Not Niragi himself, not at all. Aya was thinking about his last words from last night, that hinted something was about to concern all of the new members of The Beach. And her mind, was stuck in a specific thing ; a game.

Aya slipped into a pair of leggings and a tank top , that she had to thank Kuina for borrowing, before she made her way to the first floor. The resort was for another time quiet , with a small amount of people being on the same floor as her, and Aya saw it as the perfect opportunity to grab something to eat in peace.  It didn't take long for her to find the bouffet filled with numerous food options, yet she threw whatever into her plate and sat at a table for two,with her only company being herself.

Or at least, that's what she thought. "Are you really going to eat that;" Chishiya's voice wasn't hard to recognize.

"I am starving,man." Aya scoffed, not paying any more attention to Chishiya. All she cared about was to get her fuel and clear her mind to prepare for the next game ; she had to do well, especially if it was a heart game.

"Do you think that you'll survive today;" another question was brought up from the man that was now sitting across her, his hands never leaving his jacket's pockets.

Aya raised an eyebrow, while she shallowed her bite. "What's up with the questions;" she murmured. "Of course i'll survive." 

"We'll see." Chishiya had that usual, unreadable smirk drawn on his face. His eyes, deep and cold as always, were glued to Aya, with a few strands of bleached hair blocking his sight. 

Aya couldn't understand what was Chishiya was doing, but she was almost too sure that he was playing a mind game. "Thanks for the support." she smiled, not exactly bothered from his words.

"It's going to be a Hearts game." Chishiya informed, this time extending his arms infront of the table. "Nothing too hard to handle." he gave the girl a last, 'good luck' look, before walking away.

Time passed quicker than expected, with the executive members gathering every new arrival to create groups for the games. Aya didn't know anyone in her group except of a woman that she had met on her very first game, but even if she wanted to , she hadn't made any friends rather than Kuina. Still,her membership was very fresh.

The game arena seemed brighter and noticeably bigger than the other times,but at the same time, it looked kind of familiar.  Ann was the one leading the newcomers and playing with them, and it had been lowkey relieving for Aya ; considering that Ann seemed as the most sane executive member. 

As soon as the players stepped in, it was by far clear ; the game venue was a baseball field. The common,white table was placed in the middle of the field, and a huge screen appeared in the distance. What Aya did not expect to see was a large hole in the center , which seemed to have extremely high depth. 

GAME : SEVEN OF SPADES.

OBJECTIVE OF THE GAME : ESCAPE THE BUILDING BEFORE IT COLLAPSES.

TIME LIMIT : 15 MINUTES.

Aya's first thought was not to team up with anyone, or find the nearest exit. Actually, it was how she was going to fight with Chishiya if she made it out alive. This sneaky bastard.

Before she could even move, or talk with any other player, she felt the ground trembing under her feet, eventually forming an earthquake that caused everone to fall. "It's part of the game, let's go." Ann yelled, as she tried to stay on her feet.

Aya used the table as a piece of support, willing to stand up in order to escape. Very few people were on their feet, with the majority trying to spot a way out. The woman took a deep breath to calm her self down and with quick steps she sprinted towards one of the stadium's exits,struggling to keep her stability. Aya pulled the door handle with both of her hands, but  to her surprise, the door didn't open.

Of course, she thought. It's Seven Of Spades. The solution wouldn't be so easy. 

Her dark brown eyes scanned the place, in a desperate try to find any clue that would lead to victory. Aya was about to run somwehere, when a loud noise caught all of the players' attention ; boiling water was coming out of the hole, slowly filling up the stadium. "Shit." As the ground began to shake even more, a few stands started falling, along with the cracking field.

"Calm down!" a man raised his voice, making everyone stop arguing. "If we work together, maybe we can escape."

"There is a vent at the corner." Aya pointed out to the metallic vent, earning a few glares. "Quick, let's go open it." 

Ann was one of the very first people to listen to Aya, with some of the other players following her to the other side of the field. Aya used all of her strength to run quickly, realizing that if she didn't help the group they would all die, but as she was aproaching,a stand fell on top of her, trapping her small body. "Help!" she whined.

Two guys, around the same age range as her rushed to help the woman. With each of them standing to the sides of the stand, they could pull the heavy object away,setting Aya free. The three players sprinted towards the others, as the water was starting to get close to their feet. 

In a matter of seconds, the vent was finally open, and one by one the participants started to slide all the way down. When the very last person got in, they used the metallic part that they had earlier removed to cover the hole, and all of them began to crawl towards the exit.

"Fuck." Aya stopped, making everyone behind her wonder. "It splits in two different directions." Multiple comments were heard from the group of players, and Ann sighed as she checked the phone. They had somewhat four minutes left, and this was one of the very first times that she doubted if she'd come out alive. 

"I think this is the right path. But i am injured and i might slow you guys down, so, why don't we choose another one to lead;" Aya stepped backwards.

"I'll do it." a man offered, as he crawled towards the left path. 

Ann was about to follow him but Aya extended her arm , preventing her from moving any further. Not even a minute after, the man was heard yelling for a last time, before he fell into a puddle of boiling water. "I felt heat coming from this direction, but i had to make sure." Aya explained, this time making her way towards the correct path. 

"You're smart, Aya." Ann said, sattisfied by the outcome of the situation.

It didn't take long for the players to succesfully escape the stadium, that a few moments after their escape, collapsed. Aya looked around, eyeing her self and her teammates. Everyone was covered in dirt, some had burning wounds , and some were like her ; slightly injured. And then, the voice spoke again.

CONGRATULATIONS. 

GAME COMPLETED.