Find Another Love

ೋღ♥ ೋღ♥ღೋ ೋೋ

Meanings:

Lola - Grandmother

Lolo - Grandfather

ೋღ♥ ೋღ♥ღೋ ೋೋ

Hello! I'm Ysabelle.. a 21 year old Teen...

I want you to know about my Lolo & Lola's Love Story...

It all started in the Street.. were my Lola were sitting while reviewing... My Lola saw my Lolo in the next of the Street... My Lolo wave at her and say "Hi!" And my Lola smiled...

Then my Lolo call her... She went and asked my Lolo why... "Pwede ba tayong maging magkaibigan??" My Lolo asked. "Bakit naman hindi?"she replied."Ako si Jose, Ikaw??""Isabela." "Lala!?! Nasan ka?""Ay! Tinatawag na ko ng Mama ko...""Sige,kita kita nalang tayo.".

Their conversations continue until 23 years old... My Lolo and Lola fell inlove with each other... Until they planned to have their Wedding...

4 years passed.. they heared a news that Lolo has a Lung Cancer... My Lolo is a Great cancer-fighter...But my Lolo has no chance to save his life...

Until they got the news from the doctor that Lolo will die this few weeks... they also tell Lolo that he has his limited time on earth...

Tagalog:

And the Last day of my Lolo's life.. He said to Lola
"Ngayong namamatay na ako, Maghanap ka ng ibang mamahalin""Bakit? Ikaw lang ang mahal ko.""Dahil ayokong Mag-isa ka, gusto ko may kasama ka kahit wala na ako."... and his breathless word that he say to lola "Mahal kita.."...

English:

"Now, I'm dying,find another Love.""Why? You are the only one that I loved most.""Because I don't want you to Live alone, I want that you have your another Love even I am not here."... and his breathless word that he say to lola
"I love you.."...

But Lola don't find her another Love... She Live happily with their 4 children... Until She died...

And My Mother have me...