Bestfriends: The beggining

As a person, your role is to find your friends.. But before that...you should find yourself... If your one of them... Or your color is with them... But not... Being friends are not in Country, Color, Behavior, Height, Intellignce and most in Gender... Like this story.. that no friend had their own perfectness...

I am Patricia a shy girl who has no direction in life and because I'm abandoned, My classmates don't like me...

My parents are Theives, My Mother's Name is Ruby Rane and My Father's Name is George Rane. They steal..and Steal..ans Steal...Because I was a 1 year old, I don't know what is happening...

Then One day.. They were gone just like a bubble that popped. And when Our neighbor knew the news They kept me and take care of me. They watch me dance, sing, play, and grow until they died.

Many years passed like no News I heared from them. I knew that they died in the acedent of Bomb Scare but the Bomb were just actualy BOOM~ , I was 6 years old when I knew that..

My Mother and Father was very very knew in that time.. Because of stealing. They cannot move on of My parents until they die. But they don't know that they have a child..

My Parents story Ends there... So let's go back in My story..

They tried to bully me since Grade 1 until Grade 5. And now I am Grade 6, no one can bully me now beacause of my Bestfriend, Rose.

ೋღ♥ ೋღTO BE CONTINUE ೋ ೋೋ