Just Friends: Were the love starts

When I was Grade 5, I fell inlove with my bestfriend. His name is Paul. His been my classmate, then friend, and become bestfriend. And to him I become a tutor, supporter, sister, and tip helper in love.

I helped him in finding girls, helping him by giving him tips so the girl could fall inlove with him. But many girls passed true his heart, He cried many times in my arms. I cured him many times...many times...

Exept him I have 1 more bestfriend. Her name is Juliet. She's been my friend since child.. when were children we never fight each other feelings.. I always go to their house to play..

Many years passed.. until we were 2nd year..we become more closer until I felt inlove with him..

Until..

One day... When were in the library to study..Paul ask me something:

Paul: Joy, do you know what is the best solution to make a girl fall inlove?

Me: That question again?, Do you know many girls have broked their heart just for you? Many girls hope for your love but you never loved them....wait, who is that girl that will hoped again for your love?

Paul: Juliet...

I start to snob but I tried to stop..

Paul: Are you crying?

Me: No!, I'm just happy that the girl you are curting is my bestfriend. Tears of joy.. (gigiling)

I felt embarassed and sad.. because my friend who I've trusting always was my bestfriend who I'm falling inlove.

My heart start to break...

That day,be my best heart-break day...

Then one day I saw them,the're HOLDING HANDS, because of my curiousness, I go to them and asked:

Me: Hey there!

Paul:  Joy, you're here! Oh! We have a good news to say...

Me: What is it?

Juliet: Were on now!

I felt joy and dissapointment, I think that I should not get.them fall inlove witheach other, I should help my bestfriend of Curting...

Monday...I saw him without Juliet and asked me :

Paul: Are you angry to me?

Me: I don't know maybe yes maybe no..

Paul: Be straight! No jokes!

Me:.Yes! I am angry to you because I love you!

Paul: ...

Me: I've been jelous of you two when your together...

Because I loved you since we were Grade 5! I love you Paul! I love you!

But Paul run away as fast as he can...

I think, think, think ... Paul is nothing to me now... He is not now my inspiration... I Give my all to him then that's it! Instead of falling inlove with him I should focus on my studies...

Because of focusing in my studies, I become a Validectiorian.. And finish graduating 2nd years of studying hard...

They've been ON with each other until 2 years...

After 2 days of graduation..I saw him on the street crying..

I turned around then.. (Do I should go to him after all the circumstances I gave to him??..)

TING! ~  I know what to do now.. I will just...

Then when I turn...he was gone... (Maybe I shoul asked him in E-mail on my computer..)

When I open my computer...as I messaged him...

HI PAUL! I SAW YOU ON THE STREET A WHILE AGO.. BUT WHEN I TURNED...YOU DISSAPERED THE'RE SOMETHING WRONG? I'M HERE WHEN YOU NEED TO TALKED TO...

-JOY

(YOUR MESSAGE IS SENT~)

After many hours he didn't reply..

Think, think, think, then shouted... WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THIS COUNTRY!

Though I'm stressed, I think that maybe they are not on together!

WHAT! THIS COULD NOT HAPPEN!

TIME: TIK-TOK~  TIK-TOK~  TIK-TOK~  KRRRIIINNNGGG!!!

It's morning! Maybe he replyed!

(Bong!) are terrable sound from me... did I fall of the bed??

Then the computer... ( You have a message~ You have a message~)

I'ts him! Let me see...

OH!HI JOY! YES I DISSAPERED BECAUSE MY DOG RUN AWAY! YES THERE'S A PROBLEM.. DO YOU HAVE TIME?.. IF YOU... CAN YOU MEET ME AT THE PARK.. IN THE FOUNTAIN??...12PM...THANK YOU FOR BEING MY FRIEND AGAIN ! :)

-PAUL

Can I have more time? Yes It's  just for today...

TIME: TIK-TOK~  TIK-TOK~  TIK-TOK~  KRRRIIINNNGGG!!!

It's time! ( Wear my dress, wear my accesories, wear  my shoes)

Time: BROOM~ (SOUND OF THE VEHICLE) BROOM~ BROOM~

"WERE HERE MAM!"Said the driver.. "OH! THANK YOU..."

Then... :

Paul: Joy! You're here!

Me: What are we should talked about...

Paul: It's about Me and Juliet...

✬.*',✳.*',✬ ✬.*' TO BE CONTINUED ✬.*',✳.*',✬ ✬.*'