Chapter 2:Full of Love.(Part 2)

So just read the part 1 and then this is the continuation.

We immediately rise and fix our things, while fixing our things, he spoke and said "S-Sorry I-I didn't m-me" I cut off his words and said "No I should be the one saying sorry." "No, it's fine. Btw I'm D.O Kyungsoo, but call me D.O." He said. I replied and said "I'm alyssa." After a minutes of talking about ourselves, I realized that his voice was the voice of the person helped me. When I was about to ask him his friends called him. "Let's meet here tomorrow!" He said while walking, going to his friends.

Next Day

I went to the mall and waited for him. After a few minutes he came. Well I remembered my best friend's birthday, so I told him that I'll just buy something. I went to a clothes store and bought a furry jacket. When I was done buying the gift, I saw D.O waiting so I asked him "Are you bored? We can go out, there's a park nearby, we can go there and hangout?" He agreed and we went to the park we sat on a bench near a light post.(Awkward Moment). Well good thing he spoke "Can we be friends?" I answered him and said "What do you think are we now?" "Do you remember the incedent last last night?" He asked "Still can't let it out of my mind" I answered "Are you the guy helped me?" I asked, he just nodded another Awkward Moment well its getting darker so I told him that I should go, its already dark, he still followed me until I'm safe. I reached my home, went inside and got to bed.

End of Part 2.

Tanku!!!

#KiligMuch