Chapter 2:Full of Love.(Part 1)

I was heading home,then suddenly I saw two drunked guys. They were following me. They grabbed my wrists and dragged me. I screamed for help but nobody appeared. After a few minutes,someone grabbed my right arm dragged me near him. I didn't mind that person because I really need help that time. He fought with them and said " If you two won't leave I'll call the police " the bad guys ran as fast as they could. The man asked me and said " Are you ok? " I replied and said " Yes, I am. I really need to go,Bye " I walked away and went home. I was tired so I went upstairs and went to my room and slept.

Next Day

I went to the bathroom and took a bath. While taking a bath I remembered the incedent happened last night. I tried to forgot it but I can't,I don't know why but the voice of the man helped me was familiar. I was already done taking a bath and dressed up. I went shopping for gifts for my bestfriend's birthday. When I entered the mall I saw girls running and screaming. I followed them and when I reach the area,people were leaving. I walked away but I bumped into a person that I accidentally grabbed his arms and we accidentally fall. When we fall down to the floor, our lips suddenly were connected to each other.

This is just short but there is still part 2 so you can wait.Thank You!!!
I'm not good at making but I can try. :)