Ceremony// 18

3rd POV

Armin was fumbling with his tie, struggling to tuck it in straight into his vest. "All you had to do was ask for help brainiac!" An old childhood friend, Jean, spoke as he helped fix the tie.

"I never expected to be invited to a wedding with Armin Arlert in it, especially not him being the groom!" He let out some chuckles and rested his hand on Armin's shoulder. "I'm happy for you Armin. I've never liked Jeager but I've never seen you this happy."

——————

"Eren would you sit still so I can get this hair fixed!" Mikasa shouted while trying to contain her brother. "What if it goes wrong? What if he leaves from the alter? What if we divorce and he takes the kids and the cat?!" Mikasa flicked the brunettes' forehead. "I can tell you right now that Armin loves you more than books. He's not going to leave or take the kids or the cat. So sit still and let me get you ready!" She turned his head straight towards the mirror and started working.

"Would Mom be proud of me?..."

The question made her stop and stare. She then turned him to face him and smiled, which rarely happened. "Carla would be ecstatic right now. She would probably help Armin get ready and choose the decor for the ceremony. Her and Grisha both are watching you now and I can promise you this Eren. They couldn't be happier that their children found their soulmates."

Eren turned back and smiled and shut his eyes. "They always said they knew they were soulmates ever since they laid eyes on each other."

————

This wedding was not an ordinary one. Instead of having groomsmen and bridesmaids, they had their friends and couples in a line along the aisle. Each couple wore a matching theme outfit;
- Mikasa and Annie wore slick black dresses
- Connie and Sasha decided to both wear tuxedos, thinking it fit the event
- Jean and Marco wore red velvet suits.
- Reiner and Bertholdt wore yellow and red suits
- Ymir wore a suit while Historia wore a flowing dress
And not a couple, but they went together. Hanji and Levi wore suits except Hanji made Levi slip a little titan into his jacket pocket.

They all quickly lined up and watched as Eren stood at the alter with Hannes behind him. Everyone looked towards the door and watched as it slowly creeped open. Eren smiled as he saw his partner being revealed. He was wearing a white tuxedo, matching his own.

When he stepped in front of Eren, they clasped their hands together and looked at Hannes.

~

They let the couple have their first dance before they joined in.

Eren and Armin both were grasping at each other and never wanted to let go. Armin was leaning his head on Erens shoulder while they danced in the circle formed by their frien- family.

"I love you so much Armin. I'm never going to leave your side." This made Armin pull his head up and smile at his now Husband. "I'm never leaving either Eren. I love you more than life itself." That made Eren smile and chuckle a little bit. "Good, but if you ever try to steal the kids or the cat, we're going to have a problem." Armin scoffed and looked confused but the newly wedded couple just laughed and held tight onto each other.

While they danced, all the other couples joined around them and started laughing and cheering and a huge group hug.

Eren and Armin were finally together again.