All alone... Chapter 1 - My only friend -

?: I CANT BELIEVE THIS YUKI!
Yuki (Shynaru mom) ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU WERE DRUNK THAT NIGHT MICHEAL!

Micheal (Shynaru dad) : what are we going to do with a stupid baby !?

Yuki: WELL ITS TOO LATE FOR ME TO AVORT THE BABY !!

Micheal: God I really can't believe you got pregnant and waited all this time to tell me?!

Yuki: *sobbing* Well I was dang stressed you'd hate me Micheal..! I don't either want a baby !?

Micheal: It's all your fricking fault Yuki , I'm leaving this house RIGHT NOW HEAR ME?!

Yuki: SO YOU LEAVE ME ALONE TO RAISE A BABY ?! JUST GO TO HELL MICHEAL *crying*
Yuki POV
How am I suppose to raise a baby alone without enough money for both of us?! I can't believe he blame me. Whatever I don't even want this stupid Baby..
Few Months later, At the Hospital

Doctor: So are you ready to go to operation bloc for your baby ma'am and don't worry you will feel nothing while we take the baby out of your stomach.

Yuki:Yeah whatever you say..

Doctor POV
Why does she looks like she don't care about the baby she is going to have?

Few hours later YUKI start hearing baby crying noise then we say to her they will do the basic test to see if he's okay and will give her the baby .

Nurse:What will be the name of this beautiful Baby boy !

Yuki: Shynaru..

Nurse: That is  a very beautiful name ma'am !

Yuki: Mh.

Yuki is thinking how every mom were happy seeing their baby but her, she wasn't happy she was very annoyed about him always crying and she even said he was very ugly because he looks like his dad a lot..

A few days later YUKI got out of the Hopital with Shynaru

Yuki : *rolls eyes* WHY CANT YOU JUST STOP CRYING?! GOD !

The baby afraid start crying even louder as YUKI almost pushed him down to the ground but she was in public so she stopped.

?:Mommy why is this women looking very mad at her crying baby?

?:oh sweetie..it's not our business maybe she had a bad day.. let's go home Yume..

A Year later, Shynaru start to try walking for the first time.

Shynaru : Dada?

Yuki: don't you dare mentionne your dad Shynaru.

Shynaru: *laughing* DaDa!!

Yuki: WHAT DID I JUST SAID SHYNARU SAKUTA?!

Shynaru : *scared and crying*

Yuki: You don't deserve to eat anything tonight stupid baby

An hour later Shynaru start crying he is very hungry ambit his mom won't feed him

Yuki was so angry at Shynaru crying that she got to angry and hit him with a book that made a pretty bad bruise on Shynaru right eyes.

Shynaru is locked in his room here hungry as hell and crying
But falls asleep an hour after on his bed

Yuki: 1035 DOLLARS ?! I CANT AFFORD THIS ! THOSE BABY STYFF ARE COSTING TOO MUCH MONEY ?!