7~💕

sakusa POV:
   i woke up to see atsumu cuddling me his head was on my chest he looked like an adorable puppy dog, it was so tempting not to squeeze his little chubby cheeks like a old grandma. Atsumu is so cute and beautiful in every way possible He makes my heart beat i started to whisper in his ear telling him to wake up but he didn't budge so i just decided to pull out the ultimate weapon ~Water~ i poured it all on him he flinched and jumped up and started to death stare me into my grave i was kinda scared.
________________________________
Atsumu POV:
i was just sleeping comfortable having an amazing dream about sakusa and me were about to kiss but as soon as that was about to happen i felt something cold on my head i rubbed my eyes as i was about to wake up and i looked up to see an ugly idiot who just poured water on me i looked up and i was furious.

Atsumu-
Sakusa-
YOU FUCKING BITCH COME BACK HERE MORON I HATE YOU UGLY ASS LOSER I HOPE YOU CHOK- Choke on what 'smirks'
(blushes like a red tomato)i- uh- on this lollipop that i'm gonna shove down your throat. damn why so angry because you interrupted my beautiful dream that i was having and what was that dream atsu we kissed..(he whispered) oh is that so? want to recreate that dream(he smirks) Fine but you owe me lots of kisses 'he pouted' ofc baby!
         —
  Baby!!! (he whined) hm? Kisses!!! pleaseee (he pouts)
shit..why is he so cute.. (he mumbles) i don't know? probably because i'm hot (he confidently says) no your more like cute,beautiful,amazing,Cute little puppy dog and etc (he said with eyes full of love) (Atsumu was flustered and looked like a red tomato) , Sakusa then starts to shower his atsu with lots of kisses. (atsu kept giggling) hahaa baby! your soo cuteee!❤️ He said with lots of love and appreciation in his voice ahha atsumu your cuter though! i love you and don't you ever forget that haha i love you too! and i won't ever forget that (he whined)
Ring ring
Atsumu looked up in a confused face. who's calling me he whispered to himself he picked up his phone and answered it
Osamu: FUCKING IDIOT WHERE ARE YOU!
Atsumu: nice to see you too he rolls his eyes.
Osamu: whatever come home now mom is worried.
Atsumu:Ok i'm coming
ugh!
what's wrong baby (he looks at him concerned) my stupid twin called me i have to go, he pouts. awh well that's fine baby i love you lots! Love you more!!
sakusa kissed his lips one more time before he leaves

Atsumu has just arrived at his destination and got off the train

i started running to my doorstep and open the door which is very unsafe they should of locked it i shake my head in disappointment.
-
HEY LEAST FAVORITE TWIN! oh and hi mom how are you doing?im doing fine atsumu
ugh he's back already? hi to you too osamu i roll my eyes because my twin is annoying asf
So where were you atsumu, that's none of your bees-wax loser  shut yer trap that's why your mom never loved you - i turned my head slowly in annoyance we have the same mom dumbass.

oh yeah my bad i forgot i was related to a loser like you. i was with my friend Which friend huh? you have friends? shocking he said with his mouth opened i wanted to punch him till he chokes on his own blood i roll my eyes. Whatever i'm going to sunas house i just needed you home so i could leave.  i look at him with complete hatred Well bye Atsumu i hope you get ran over i mumbled What was that!?! nothing i gently showed an innocent smile.MOM! What hunny? can i go for a walk please why the puppy eyes you know i can't ignore them . my mom squeezed my cheeks as if i was a little kid again. okay bye mom! Bye

💭:oh shoot i need to change i have something yellow what the fu- how did that even get on there and what the hell is it istg if it's pis-

i ran back inside and jogged up the stairs getting an outfit it was quite refreshing outside so i just decided to put on a blue shirt on with a brown stripped with blue lines on the upside of the shirt thingy then with some plain black jeans and some black shoes with a little design on it.  
                                    👇👇👇