10~💞

_______________
Ding ding
Atsumu:hii omi omi!
Sakusa:oh hi atsu did you need something?
Atsumu:no I just wanted to see if you wanted to hang out maybe..
Sakusa:ahh I as planning on taking you on a date ❤️
Atsumu:wait really?
Sakusa:yeah babe hurry up and change I'll be over there in an hour
Atsumu:Okayyy omiii!!!
       Read
-
My heart was beating faster and faster I felt like it was going to come out I put my hand over my heart to feel how fast it was beating I was surprised that sakusa has planned a date night for us and I couldn't be more happy.

I decided to wear a black shirt with a plaid Ted small sweater with white sleeves
with black ripped jeans and my white air forces with a ring.
                                          👇👇

I really wanted to impress sakusa and make his jaw drop all the way to the floor

-
-
My phone kept going off and I was finally annoyed I threw it on the wall, I saw a car parked outside my house and that's when I came back to reality from being stupid.

It was him who kept spamming I quickly grabbed my phone and dashed through the door like my life depended on it but sense it's sakusa who were talking about my life probably does depend on it I said while shrugging I then saw sakusa through the tiny car window staring right into my eyes I felt like he was staring at me to my grave.

I quickly jumped up in shocked and run through the car I'm so so so so SOO SORRY OMI I said while shaking.

It's fine atsumu. just get in I quickly nodded and jumped in the car.

We were in the car and I felt uncomfortable but at the same time I did feel comfortable because it was sakusa who I was with and he made me feel comfy but I felt uncomfortable on the other hand because it was quite so I decided to break the silence.

Hey omi?
Yeah atsu
Where are we going?
Somewhere you'll see soon.

                                             Then it went back to being silent.
The car finally stopped and he looked back at me and smiled then got out of the car and opened my door like a gentleman and I slightly blushed turning red. He grabbed my hand and pulled me with him I was shocked to see where we are we were at the movies and I blushed again putting my other hand being my neck looking up at sakusa hey omi..? Yeah atsumu well uhm why are we here dont you hate crowds? Well ill do anything for you and you should know that i love you a lot he looked at me and smiled.

We walked in and got our tickets and got some snacks, we walked in and sat on our seats we sat all the way on the top roll and got all comfy.
we were watching wizard of oz because i don't know why we just somehow ended up watching it i suddenly yawned and felt my eyeballs getting heavier and before i knew it i fell asleep on sakusa's shoulder i kept silently snoring.

Sakusa POv:
he looks so peaceful and cute i just want to pinch his chubby little cheeks and give him kisses all over god i love you so much tsumu i whispered in his ear causing him to turn his head on the other side.
After the movie

Atsumu woke up and stared at sakusa for a quick second before smiling at him and saying let's go omi omi! okay atsu
They ended the day off by going to the caffe But little did atsumu know that sakusa was also planning to propose to atsumu.
-
i hope you guys enjoyed that! But just to let you guys know i have a plot twist in mind which might take three or two more chapters or just one i don't know yet but it's gonna be upsetting at first and maybe irritating who knows but it has a good ending because i hate angst and stuff.
but have a good day love you guys!!!❤️❤️💕