11~💞

_____________
(before this story starts i just wanna say i apologies for taking too long to make this but i really hope you guys enjoy it!!)
-
-
Everything was going good it was all colorful and rainbows until..
Sakusa POV:
Everything was so amazing it was almost time for me to surprise him with looking at the sunset together.I wanted to spend every second of my life with him but not everything last forever not everything has happy endings.

heyy atsu I said, yes omibabe? Let's go somewhere I have one more place I wanna show you before we go home

He nods while we walk slowly to my car as soon as we were about to go in somebody tapped on my shoulder and I looked behind me and it was my ex. The ex who completely broke me the one who was my first love, Hey Sakusa long time no seen can we talk please? I looked back at Atsumu and he nods i turned to my ex and said make it quick. We were outside of the place where we went and she said , I missed you so much Sakusa please come back to me I'm sorry that I cheated I never meant to cheat I still love you and your still as hot as ever she winked. I honestly felt like throwing up I never felt more disgusted in my life. I'm taken so I'll pass she got mad BY WHO! nobody can ever stand a stupid guy like you like I did. She saw atsumu from the outside of her eyeball watching us then she kissed me. I heard atsumu yell and started crying I pushed her off of me and started running after atsumu tears falling down from my eyes.

Atsumu POV:
I was silently hearing what Sakusa and that girl was talking about but I didn't expect to see what I saw my heart dropped as a tear dropped from my face I didn't expect him to do this to me I most definitely didn't expect him to do this to me I thought he loved me all the times he said he loved me he just fucking lied I love him I loved him I loved him I FUCKING LOVED HIM AND THIS IS HOW HE RETURNS MY LOVE. I'm so stupid I yelled out loud as I crashed down on the floor I couldn't contain all my tears I was heartbroken.

-
-
I finally saw Atsumu as I yelled out his name.
ATSUMU ATSUMU PLEASE LISTEN TO ME I said while I was panicking
I don't want to hear your la..ame ex..cuse he sounded so broken. I couldn't help but cry myself breaking down shouldn't I be the one crying? He said I looked up at him with heartbroken eyes. Please let me explain Atsumu I think you said enough Sakusa. He never called me by my first name I was completely broken. I looked up and before i  knew it he was already gone.

It's been one week already sense I talked to Sakusa ever sense he kissed that girl it was the worst day of my life I regretted my decision I should of fucking listened to him.

Atsumu! My brother yelled my name from the living room I quickly ran downstairs and said Yes Osamu? have you heard the news? What news Well Sakusa is being force to marry this girl named aura my heart dropped I know it been a week but I can't get over him I love him so much I need him I'm so fucking lost without my omi omi am I even allowed to call him mine anymore..

Sakusa POV:
they officially announced that I had to marry aura I was praying to god Atsumu DIDNT see the news I knew it's been a week sense we last talked and we never officially ended it but I was pretty sure it was over I missed him so much I couldn't control my panic attacks anymore I had over 10 panic attacks ever sense that incident.

There was 2 more hours until Sakusa wedding and I couldn't freaking stand it anymore I got off my lazy ass and put my ice cream away and got up and changed into clothes.
👇👇

after I changed there was 10 minutes until sakusas wedding I quickly ran as fast I could my legs were dying I could barely feel them anymore but I

after I changed there was 10 minutes until sakusas wedding I quickly ran as fast I could my legs were dying I could barely feel them anymore but I.didnt care Sakusa was more important than anything.

I finally reached there and I quickly gasped for air.

And I saw there were guards but I didn't fucking care I pushed everybody and I was about to run through the door but I was waiting for the right time to bust in but sakusa looked extremely hot in his fancy outfit.
After the priest said everything he finally said "if anybody as any ejections then you may say them right now" if not then I announce you husband and wi-
I EJECT I SAID WHILE RUNNING IN
Everybody turned to me in shocked but sakusa turned at me with a smile that I never saw on his face but all I could say is it looked amazing on him.

Well there's still wedding that's supposed to happen why not it be you and me instead he asked holding out his hand as I grabbed it and walked over there too and after the priest said all his words he said you may now kiss the bride he announced.

It was a long kiss and I loved every second of it and after that I slightly blushed/smiled

I love you so much omi!
I love you too atsu :)

it feels wrong but yet it feels so right.

The end, they lived happily ever after

-
Sorry for the long wait it took me forever to get ideas but here it is do you guys have any ideas for me as in what story's I should right next because I have completely no idea.❤️