𝘪 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦

10:17AM
bedroom

I wake up. I had a weird dream last night. What the hell was that all about?
I look at the clock beside me. Shoot, I slept in late. Kaede and I have a week to ourselves, y'know like sleepovers, hanging out. I had to be ready by now, but I just woke up. And I had a really weird dream.

11:56PM
Kaede Akamatsu's house

"Ugh your pj top is too big!"
"It's because my chest area isn't as big as yours Miu.."
"Haha cowtits!"

Just me and Kaede. Just the two of us. Having a sleepover at her house. How am I so lucky?!
God I'm panicking!
I don't even know how I'll be able to sleep next to this.. this- goddess! With her stupidly beautiful eyes and her exaggerated amazing blonde hair!!
She has a girlfriend. Miu Iruma. Hey! That's me! I mean who wouldn't look at her and not want to just- kiss her! Be with her! Fuck her! She's everything nice and everything beautiful!!

"Miu..? Do you want chocolate milk or not..?"
"Oh! U-Um yeah! Sorry."
"Well, okay! Wait here then!" she said as she leaves the bedroom.

Fuck I'm in love with her.
After some alone gay moments alone, Kaede comes back with two cups of chocolate milk.

"Thank you flatty."
"H-Hey I do have volume in my chest area!"

4:00AM

We're both listening to Clair de Lune. I still wonder about that dream I had, but it's probably nothing. Now I'm at my girlfriend's house, cuddling with her. I can't be overthinking.

"Hey Miu?"

I look down at her.

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

I smile and let out a small giggle.

"I love you too, Kaede Akamatsu."

🎉 You've finished reading 𝒾 𝓈𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒- ɪʀᴜᴍᴀᴛꜱᴜ 🎉