Phase-1

Phases.... Everyone goes through them. No matter what type of person you are, everybody goes through them.

My story starts in 7th Grade. At the time, I want to loose weight, I literally wanted to look like Lea Elui.

 At the time, I want to loose weight, I literally wanted to look like Lea Elui

She was so beautiful, skinny & everything I could have wanted. I tried and tried to loose weight, to the point I just thought trying was useless. So I stopped. Till one day in health class. We were learning on a new Disorder. It was called ' Anorexia '! I'm sure you guys heard of that disorder, if you haven't; Here's a quick lesson on:
Anorexia- A Disorder that basically doesn't want you to eat. Your mind tricks you and makes you starve yourself to be a certain weight or tricks you to death.
{. This Definition isn't in the dictionary. }
Anywho...... We were learning about it. So when I heard all of the facts about the disorder, of course I knew it was dangerous but the only thing came in my ear was, ' You can loose weight faster this way ', and the facts of the disorder Came right out of my ear. And i thought, ' Wow! This is great! I can loose weight faster this way! Andddd I can control it! It'll be fine. '.
So I prepared for it. I didn't know how to start. So I had to change my mindset. At first I thought It was going to be the hardest thing in the world! But then I thought, it was simply a Fast. A Quick Fast that was going to help me loose weight faster.

To me this was a phase... It 's called the ' Optimistic ' Stage. Where I thought everything was going to be fine, and safe. I was wrong...
Wanna see what my next Phase is gonna be?