Part 1

(POV: Y/n and Kuroo live in an apartment together. You both have been dating for 6 months.)

*In the morning at your apartment* Y/n and Kuroo were sleeping. Y/n woke up and went to take a shower while Kuroo slept. *In the bathroom* Your in the bathroom undressing while the shower was warming up. You get into the shower, as your washing up you hear the bathroom door open. You think it's Kuroo so you say "Kuroo, is that you?" No answer. You look out from the shower curtain to see Kuroo undressing. He looks at you and says "Y/n, move over so I can get in." You move and he gets into the shower.

*After the shower in the bedroom* You and Kuroo are in the room getting dressed. As your putting on your clothes he notices a few scars on your thighs. (Kuroo pov: What are those scars from? Did y/n do them? Does y/n still do this? End of pov) "Kuroo!! Kuroo? KUROO!!" Y/n shouted. "Wha-what? Huh? What happened'l Kuroo said as he was coming back to reality. "You were zoned out babe" y/n stated. Kuroo just started into y/n's beautiful e/c eyes. Kuroo moves towards y/n blocking her against the closet door. (Y/n's pov: why is he so close? Why is he looking at me like that? What's he gonna do? End of pov)

"Chiiiiiibi-chann" Kuroo said making y/n blush. Kuroo noticed her blushing and says "What's wrong Chiiiiibi-Chan" Kuroo said making your blush intensity. Kuroo kisses you but notices the scars on your arms and pulls away. "Did you do this?" He asks as he looks at your arms. Y/n stays quiet. Kuroo notices and kisses the scars. "Dont do this again okay Shortcake?" Kuroo says with a shaky voice. Y/n nods and looks down at the floor. Kuroo hugs you as you start to cry. Kuroo then tears up but shakes it off as he brings you to the bed and lays you down. He turns off the light and turns on your favorite movie. He then plays with your hair and whispers sweet nothings into your ear as you both fall asleep.

                                   End of part 1