Part 3

🚫Self harm warning🚫
(POV: You have been dating Kuroo and Kenma is your best friend) So Kuroo and Kenma are at your apartment because you all were hanging out today. You just got out of the shower and you were in your room in a towel. Kenma walked in to ask you something when he saw scars on your arms. He says Nvrm and leaves. He mentions something to Kuroo but nobody says anything.

*That Night* Kenma is sleeping on the couch while you and Kuroo are in the room. You both get lowkey in the mood so you start kissing. He starts to undress you when he notices the scars on your thighs and he completely stops. You got confused but realized and you say "It's fine. I don't cut anymore I'm okay." But he does care.

He picks you up and throws you in your side of the bed then goes to his and lays down. Your to scared to turn around and face him but when you do.. you see that he's crying. You hug him and ask him why and he says " I don't like when others hurt you and I hate that you hurt yourself" you reassure him it's okay you changed. So he stops crying and pulls you into him. Your head is in his chest and your arm is on him. He holds you close and runs his figures through your hair and whispers sweet nothings to you until you both fall asleep.